Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2002 7:41:50 PM EDT
I read in a Texas newspaper last weekend that Steven Spielberg has spent $100,000. to sanitize the final scene in the movie E.T. It seems all the FBI agents in that scene had pistols, now they have radios. Can anyone confirm this?
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 7:43:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:01:08 PM EDT
I also heard Spielshit used to have balls but sold them to sanatize the movie. 1999 NATO launch air attacks on Serbia. Citizens of Alabama, USA get chance to vote on law against mixed race marriages. Scientists measure fastest wind speed ever recorded on earth, 509 km/h (318 mph) inside a tornado that struck Oklahoma City. World population reaches the 6 billion mark.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 9:31:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: 1999 NATO launch air attacks on Serbia. Citizens of Alabama, USA get chance to vote on law against mixed race marriages. Scientists measure fastest wind speed ever recorded on earth, 509 km/h (318 mph) inside a tornado that struck Oklahoma City. World population reaches the 6 billion mark.
View Quote
Oh come on already - give it a break!! When are you going to stop with this post#/years events thing you've got going? [>:/] Doh!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 9:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2002 9:38:00 PM EDT by 1GUNRUNNER]
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: 1999 NATO launch air attacks on Serbia. Citizens of Alabama, USA get chance to vote on law against mixed race marriages. Scientists measure fastest wind speed ever recorded on earth, 509 km/h (318 mph) inside a tornado that struck Oklahoma City. World population reaches the 6 billion mark.
View Quote
Oh come on already - give it a break!! When are you going to stop with this post#/years events thing you've got going? [>:/] Doh!
View Quote
too late
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:08:20 PM EDT
Speilberg DID change the FBI (Famous But Incompetent?) from guns to radios per Drew Barrymore's request. In case everyone didn't know, she did the remake of Charlie's Angels, movie version. The girls never used guns, only karate or whatever. Did I mention the movie bombed? >gg<
Top Top