Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 12:59:12 PM EDT
I'm sure most of you guys out there are familiar with the old Vic Morrow TV series COMBAT. I havnt seen an episode since 1978 (in reruns) and was wondering if anyone knows if any channel is playing it or where I can get some video tapes. My appetite needs quenching! Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 1:03:58 PM EDT
I used to LOVE that show when I was a kid. A guy I know gets the "War Channel" and said they play it on there. I don't get that channel(damn it to hell)so I can't say for sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 2:12:21 PM EDT
Remember RAT PATROL?????!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 2:17:05 PM EDT
On the Canadian History Channel Combat is on EVERY DAY!! 5pm Tour of Duty is on at 7pm and noon
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:33:17 PM EDT
On one standown...the first shirt..let us watch his tv...and Combat was playing on Armed Forces TV... I dont think I ever laughed so hard..listening to the whole platoon critique everything these guys did to get themselves killed...Sgt Saunders-Vic Morrow
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:56:03 PM EDT
Awsome show. It used to be on right before Rat Patrol every night. Wish I could find a channel that still showed it. Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:49:09 PM EDT
Yeah... COMBAT! was my favorite show when I was a kid. My Dad made me a toy BAR so I could be "just like Kirby." Check out this site... there is a link there to another site with screen saves from the show. [url]http://www.jodavidsmeyer.com/combat/main.html[/url] FITTER out
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:54:41 PM EDT
Don't forget "The Gallant Men". A line I'll always remember from a scene in that is "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but tanks can only kill me" as they were in a foxhole about to be overrun by a Tiger. I seem to remember "Combat!" being on TVLand or Nick at Nite, something like that, the same one that shows "Emergency" and "Gunsmoke".
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:24:37 PM EDT
Ahhh......Memories My favorite show when I was a kid.I Used to watch it with my dad and then the next day my buddies and I would play it out ourselves. I had my Tommy gun and even had a couple of real grenades....well actually they were the old blue practice ones my brother had brought me from the Marines. GOOD TIMES!!!!
Top Top