Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 12:59:12 PM EDT
I'm sure most of you guys out there are familiar with the old Vic Morrow TV series COMBAT.  I havnt seen an episode since 1978 (in reruns) and was wondering if anyone knows if any channel is playing it or where I can get some video tapes. My appetite needs quenching! Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to LOVE that show when I was a kid.

A guy I know gets the "War Channel" and said they play it on there.

I don't get that channel(damn it to hell)so I can't say for sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Remember RAT PATROL?????!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
On the Canadian History Channel Combat is on EVERY DAY!!  5pm

Tour of Duty is on at 7pm and noon
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
On one standown...the first shirt..let us watch his tv...and Combat was playing on Armed Forces TV... I dont think I ever laughed so hard..listening to the whole platoon critique everything these guys did to get themselves killed...Sgt Saunders-Vic Morrow
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Awsome show. It used to be on right before Rat Patrol every night. Wish I could find a channel that still showed it.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah... COMBAT! was my favorite show when I was a kid. My Dad made me a toy BAR so I could be "just like Kirby."

Check out this site... there is a link there to another site with screen saves from the show.

[url]http://www.jodavidsmeyer.com/combat/main.html[/url]

FITTER out
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget "The Gallant Men".  A line I'll always remember from a scene in that is "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but tanks can only kill me" as they were in a foxhole about to be overrun by a Tiger.

I seem to remember "Combat!" being on TVLand or Nick at Nite, something like that, the same one that shows "Emergency" and "Gunsmoke".
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Ahhh......Memories

My favorite show when I was a kid.I Used to
watch it with my dad and then the next day
my buddies and I would play it out ourselves.

I had my Tommy gun and even had a couple of
real grenades....well actually they were the
old blue practice ones my brother had brought
me from the Marines.

GOOD TIMES!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top