Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2002 8:59:05 AM EDT
I just found out some of the most disturbing news from my mother today. I found out my cousin got a job refueling airplanes at O'Hara air field.

Now the reason why this scares my is that the kid is only a year older then my brother and one of the first things comes in mind is last time he spent the night when I was 16 years old he filled a rubber ball full of Gas then light it and started kicking it at people. The next thing is when we had to go to my grandparents 50 wedding anniversary my wife (Just my girlfriend at the time.) Was wearing a silk dress and he was flicking matches at her  to try and light he dress on fire.  

I know he was on  community service for about 3 to 4 years for having road flares taped to an alarm clock in his school locker. I know he has stolen equipment from the fire department that is where he did his community service . He has been caught for under age drinking , With  assault on an officer that he got off with . I guess he was at a party  and he open the door with a drink in his hand and it was the PD  he threw the glass or bottle at the officer and hit him in the face then ran. He got off with it because his grandfather use to be the chief of the PD around there. He also has many other charges from car theft , braking and entering ,assault and arson.

Ok now you know a little about this kid he is not 19 years and refueling airplanes at the busiest airport in the world.  They did a back ground check and nothing came up and because he was under age when he did the bomb threat it's not on his record. Now tell me how F-cked up it that. Makes me feel safe to fly  .  
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
this individual obviousely shows a propencity for arson, and violence. he should be very well guarded in how he behaves at work. and i agree that this is not the type of employment he should have.

but look on the bright side, when he torches an aircraft he will go to jail this time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#2]

but look on the bright side, when he torches an aircraft he will go to jail this time.
View Quote

Uh... I'm not sure the families of the people on said torched aircraft would agree that his finally going to jail is a "bright side".
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Could be time for this young man to meet with an untimely accident. Fatal preferrable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Note to self: "Don't fly through Chicago"

U.S. and Canada reach free trade agreement (Jan. 2). Robert C. McFarlane, former National Security Adviser, pleads guilty in Iran-Contra case (March 11). U.S. Navy ship shoots down Iranian airliner in Persian Gulf, mistaking it for jet fighter; 290 killed (July 3). Terrorists kill nine tourists on Aegean cruise (July 11). Democratic convention nominates Gov. Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts for president and Texas senator Lloyd Bentsen for vice president (July 17 et seq.). Republicans nominate George Bush for president and Indiana senator Dan Quayle for vice president (Aug. 15 et seq.). Plane blast kills Pakistani president Mohammad Zia ul-Haq (Aug. 17). Republicans sweep 40 states in election. Bush beats Dukakis (Nov. 8). Benazir Bhutto, first Islamic woman prime minister, chosen to lead Pakistan (Dec. 1). Pan-Am 747 explodes from terrorist bomb and crashes in Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on ground (Dec. 21).
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just me being nitpicky.. O'Hare is no longer the busiest airport in the world, though it is still the largest.

Which one is busiest?

Atlanta Hartsfield.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe an anonymous letter to his employer might be appropriate.  Tell them he's Muslim too and then maybe they'll do something about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top