Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 5:31:55 AM EDT
I went to the USMC recruiting station today to sign up to do my duty in the war against terrorism.

They wouldn't take me on account of my wooden leg and glass eye.

The Army wouldn't accept me because of the metal plate in my head.

The Navy said that since I broke my back as a kid that they'd rather not swear me in.

Even the National Guard turned me down.

So I finally joined the Air Force.  They said that with my wooden leg, glass eye and metal plate in my head I'd make a good chock for the wheels of F-16's.

Wish me luck guys!

[-=(_)=-]
[8]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
You might qualify as ballast in the Navy.

Or a "Tactical Ted" for a SWAT team.

Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Special_Oly short for Special Olympics?
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes.  Mom says if I run real fast I can have a pizza party!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or short for Special Olympic Arms?  I've got one of those special rifles from Oly.  The bolt won't close over an inserted magazine, so it's an overpriced single-shot.z
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Zoom,

Have you called Oly about your problem? If not, please do so at 800-228-3471. If it is a factory assembled gun, we'll get you taken care of.

Tom S.
Oly Arms
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Or short for Special Olympic Arms?  I've got one of those special rifles from Oly.  The bolt won't close over an inserted magazine, so it's an overpriced single-shot.z
View Quote

Zoom, I bought one of their stripped lowers at a fun show last year- dropped in a lower parts kit from J&T, have had ZERO problems (actually works better than some others that I have fired).

Don Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top