Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2002 2:43:45 PM EDT
Ever since I started hunting aorund the equipment exchange here at the board I've become an addict. Im alwasy logging in so I can catch a deal that just got posted. Then I expanded to Glcoktalk, the AK47 site, TFL and Assaultweb. Now I want more. Where else can I look around at? What sites have good EE's?

Hi, my name is Bob, and Im an addict[BD]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Bob , dont feel to bad I'm with ya !
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been meaning to become a team member here since January 1rst, but I keep buying things from the EE.  I can't help myself.  I almost bought Glock mags because they were a great price.  I don't have a Glock...it's next to impossible to get a carry permit in NY so I probably won't have one either...I need a hug.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Im in CA and thats the one good thing about not being able to buy high cap mags. id spend more money than now! But I think I could deal with that problem if only I had that chance again.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't afford anything right now so I've stayed AWAY from there.   Grrr, you just made me look for a few mins.  Back.  [:D]

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
i wish i had money to spend in the EE but between my anime habit and my ammo i am constanly broke [:(]. but occasinly i sell stuff on the EE
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd really like to reply to your question...but I have to get back over to the EE and see if there are any good deals to be had while everybody else is over here!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
My name is akira and I'm a EE addict too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.snipercountry.com/forsale/display_reverse.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I have to admit I am an addict too.  Check out [url]www.subguns.com[/url]  Look at the message boards.  There is always great stuff on there too.  I always find myself hitting the Refresh button.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top