Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2002 4:37:56 PM EDT
I have an old Gen 1 monocular made by Night Owl. It no longer works. I can hear the electronics inside doing whatever voodoo they do in there, but I don't get any image in the eyepiece. I want to take it a part to see if I can figure out what is wrong, but if I open up the unit would that expose the intensifier tube and destroy the unit?

Kyle
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#2]
A true man always wants to take it apart and see how it works

medcop
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 1:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If it doesn't work now.........??
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 1:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Doublefeed,

I had no idea what I was doing. However, I must have screwed up and done something right for once because when I put it back together the damn thing worked. I wouldn't have risked it, but it was broken anyway, so I figured I had nothing to lose.

Kyle
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 1:22:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Just make sure you take it apart in the dark, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Ok, alright....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top