Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/21/2002 2:59:44 PM EDT
DC, that is, for a three day meeting for her employer (the Feds, shhhh!!!). Today is the very first time that she ever boarded an airplane without me! And because I didn't have a ticket, she had to go through security and all, and get her boarding pass without me! She was nervous, I was nervous, the NG guy with the M-16 appeared nervous. I wished I could have gone with her, but I have hearings on the next several days that prevented it. I feel pretty lonely now. Just me and Scooter, my beagle. [b]God, I do love that woman so![/b] Eric The(Since1981!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:05:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2002 3:05:47 PM EDT by 1GUNRUNNER]
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: The NG guy with the M-16 appeared nervous. Eric The(Since1981!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
We admired the NG boys with their M-16's in Dallas, when we got into Seattle all they had here was a Beretta 92. When I told the guardsman about the difference he snapped back "Well up here we're a better shot". 1937 An emergency number to the police - 999 - is launched in London. Humphrey Bogart stars in 8 films this year. Golden Gate Bridge opens. Hormel launches tinned processed pork and ham, Spam.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:17:11 PM EDT
I should have checked the author, I thought you were referring to Hanoi Jane!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:46:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: DC, that is, for a three day meeting for her employer (the Feds, shhhh!!!). Today is the very first time that she ever boarded an airplane without me! And because I didn't have a ticket, she had to go through security and all, and get her boarding pass without me! She was nervous, I was nervous, the NG guy with the M-16 appeared nervous. I wished I could have gone with her, but I have hearings on the next several days that prevented it. I feel pretty lonely now. Just me and Scooter, my beagle. [b]God, I do love that woman so![/b] Eric The(Since1981!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Nest time take a bulldozer and you can go too ! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:09:50 PM EDT
PARTY at the HUNs tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:12:36 PM EDT
Why, 5subslr5, I have it on very good authority that Washington DC is the largest Israeli city! Or maybe that it was the largest city ever captured by the Israelis. I forget. Eric The(OhWell)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:24:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2002 4:27:08 PM EDT by DarkHelmet]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:48:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2002 9:09:39 AM EDT by 5subslr5]
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: ...... it was the largest city ever captured by the Israelis. Eric The(OhWell)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I forgot. I'm sorry for the dog. (Scooter) That incessant bulldozer noise, that 150,000 watt boom- box blaring "Onward Huns - to Palestine." Enough to drive Scooter crazy and the wife to D.C. WATCH SCOOTER. He sneaks off toward the airport you gotta figure Mrs. Hun ain't coming back !! [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:58:20 PM EDT
Post from CVyper -
PARTY at the HUNs tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote
Actually, it's tomorrow night! I can't risk Miz Hun coming back suddenly tonight! That's how there came to be a second Miz Hun! So, anyway, when the magazine ad says that there is a reduced rate for two, or a reduced rate before Noon, what precisely does that mean? Eric The(AndShouldOneRelyOnThePics?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:11:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Why, 5subslr5, I have it on very good authority that Washington DC is the largest Israeli city! Or maybe that it was the largest city ever captured by the Israelis. I forget. Eric The(OhWell)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Hmm. That might be considered antisemitic by some. Not me, of course, but be careful!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:19:58 PM EDT
Post from shooter69 -
Hmm. That might be considered antisemitic by some. Not me, of course, but be careful!
View Quote
Naw! But it could be construed as anti-Israeli by some! But then I'm one of Israels biggest supporters on this Board! Eric The(Pro-Zionist,RunningDogLackeyOfTheBourgeoisie)Hun[­>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:11:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: ...... it was the largest city ever captured by the Israelis. Eric The(OhWell)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I forgot. I'm sorry for the dog. (Scooter) That incessant bulldozer noise, that 150,000 watt boom- box blaring "Onward Huns - to Palestine." Enough to drive Scooter crazy and the wife to D.C. WATCH SCOOTER. He sneaks off toward the airport you gotta figure Mrs. Hun ain't coming back !! [:D] [:D]
View Quote
Eric, seen "Scooter" this morning ?? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:14:36 AM EDT
Scooter's still here! But I do notice that he has pushed his waterbowl closer to the back door. And I found all of his favorite chew toys in a sack in the back yard! Eric The(Hmmmm)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:39:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Scooter's still here! But I do notice that he has pushed his waterbowl closer to the back door. And I found all of his favorite chew toys in a sack in the back yard! Eric The(Hmmmm)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Vewy, vewy observant but could I have expected less from a bulldozing "HUN?" This is my last bit of advice here. If this move has been carefully planned, at some point "Scooter's" got to dig-up that first class ticket (aisle seat)and make a break for the airport. Huns should be ever vigilant ! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:43:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: [b]God, I do love that woman so![/b] Eric The(Since1981!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I don't know what she's caught you doing but apparently she does not possess polaroids. Several of us are prepared to email your statement to the wife upon her return. Admit nothing ! Help will be there when most needed. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:45:37 AM EDT
I knew I could count on you guys! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:56:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun [b]God, I do love that woman so![/b] Eric The(Since1981!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I think I'm going to be sick. Do you have any idea what a tool you sound like?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:02:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Why, 5subslr5, I have it on very good authority that Washington DC is the largest Israeli city! Or maybe that it was the largest city ever captured by the Israelis. I forget. Eric The(OhWell)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I have it on good authority they've captured D.C. too - via a bloodless coup. Well, except for the blood money they wring outta me each year to send over to the Middle East rat-hole. [}:D] Sorry - I couldn't resist. garand(TheEvilTrollBoy)man
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:07:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:13:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: It should be a rule that if they captured it, they have to take it home with them. [:D]
View Quote
HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is a policy I can agree with!!!!!!!!!!And I'll throw in a few state governors for free. To the victor belongs the spolied brats.....err...uhmmmm.....or something like that. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 11:23:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from shooter69 -
View Quote
Naw! But it could be construed as anti-Israeli by some! But then I'm one of Israels biggest supporters on this Board! Eric The(Pro-Zionist,RunningDogLackeyOfTheBourgeoisie)Hun[­>]:)]
View Quote
Hun...I am shocked! [shock] What in the world would ever lead any of us to believe that YOU are the bought dog of the Israelis? Say it isn't so! [;D]
Top Top