Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/20/2002 7:59:26 PM EDT
It made me angry. What was worse was the post earlier about the Sommalie-Americans wanting a boycott because they thought it portrayed them as savages. I remember the news clips. The bodies that were dragged through the streets. I do have one question (on the lighter side) what ever happened to the group of HUM V's (first set that left, but then returned, dropping off the Detla/Rangers back in to get to the second crash site near night fall) They couldn't get into the city because of road blocks saying they'd have to circle around to the otherside of the city, so they just dropped off the team there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 8:06:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/20/2002 8:07:50 PM EDT by Prairie-Ranger]
I just saw it tonight too. Very good movie. I wish they would have used the little birds, or whatever they called them, more. Those little helicopters with the miniguns. They killed skinnies good. The biggest thing I was wondering is why there weren't US soldiers on the rooftops? They showed some helicopters dropping men of on the roof at the beginning I think. Shoulda put some guys with "evil terrorist .50 sniper rifles" on a tall building and given them a couple dozen ammocans of ammo.
Top Top