Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2002 3:22:31 AM EDT
I wonder if some of our attorneys would care to comment??

[b]The letters used, in the term B.A.R. Association, tell us that the so called judicial forums (state of the forum) that we find ourselves confronting when it comes to issues that deal with what we believe to be Rights "Secured" for us within the Bill of  Rights as protection against government intrusion, is none other than the BRITISH ACCREDITATION REGENCY.
Only members of this foreign legal forum are permitted to use this private foreign law that is CRAFTED in the federal and state legislative process today.

Many people retreat into denial and disbelief when offered the above facts.  They even challenge these facts, believing that they are defending their sovereign protectors, the lawyer's and thier legal system.  They say: "Prove it!"

I say: "Very well." Go to the back of  "Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition, page 1657, page 1511 in the 5th Edition.  On each of these pages, the heading is: TABLE OF BRITISH REGNAL YEARS.

The information after that is listed as:

Sovereign                              Accession                          Length of reign
William I                                 Oct. 14, 1066                                  21 (years)
William II                                Sept. 26, 1087                                 13
Henry I                                   August 5, 1100                                 36
Stephen                                  Dec. 26, 1135                                   19
Henry II                                  Dec. 19, 1154                                   35
Richard I                                 Sept. 23, 1189                                  10
John                                        May 27, 1199                                   18
Henry III                                 Oct. 28, 1216                                    57
Edward I                                 Nov. 20, 1272                                   35
Edward II                                July 8, 1307                                       20
Edward III                               Jan. 25, 1326                                     51
Richard II                                 June 22, 1377                                    23
Henry IV                                  Sept. 30, 1399                                   14
Henry V                                   March 21, 1413                                 10
Henry VI                                  Sept. 1, 1422                                     39
Edward IV                               March 4, 1461                                    23
Edward V                                April 9, 1483                                        _
Richard III                                June 26, 1483                                       3
Henry VII                                 Aug. 22, 1485                                     24
Henry VIII                                April 22, 1509                                     38
[/b]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
(Continued)[b]Edward VI                                Jan. 28, 1547                                         7
Mary                                         July 6, 1553                                           6
Elizabeth                                    Nov. 17, 1558                                     45
James I                                      March 24, 1603                                   23
Charles I                                    March 27, 1625                                   24
The Commonwealth                    Jan. 30, 1649                                       11
Charles II                                   May 29, 1660                                       37
James II                                      Feb. 6, 1685                                          4
William and Mary                        Feb. 13, 1689                                      14
Anne                                           March 8, 1702                                     13
George I                                      Aug. 4, 1714                                        13
George II                                     June 11, 1727                                       34
George III                                    Oct. 25,1760                                        60
George IV                                    Jan. 29, 1820                                        11
Victoria                                        June 20, 1837                                        64
Edward VII                                  Jan. 22, 1901                                          9
George V                                     May 6, 1910                                          25
Edward VIII                                 Jan. 20, 1936                                           1
George VI                                     Dec. 11, 1936                                       15
Elisabeth II                                    Feb.6, 1952                                            _

And there you have it.  The complete list of the British Sovereigns listed in the back of the law dictionary from which the American people are ruled and defined by law.[/b]

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:27:15 AM EDT
[#2]
(Continued)[b]Oh . . .  Did I mention that there is no list of the American Presidents in this regal law dictionary 6th Edition?

How does it feel to find out that you're presumed to be subjects of the British Crown for the purpose of doing business as a debtor?

I know what you're thinking!  No! America didn't win the revolutionary war, King George III financed both sides and then dictated (with the Pope) a "Treaty of Peace" in which the King reserved his sovereign right over all holdings in America as they were prior to the revolution. (Short version)  >From this point on, the scheme has been to quietly leverage the American people out of everything they (think they own) with a closed money system premised upon a pretended debt and the British Crowns foreign agents, the I.R.S. the B.A.R. Association and other Alphabet Soup Agencies doing global business as the United States Corporation. (See definition of "United States" as a Federal Corporation @ 28 USC Section 3002(15)(A))

Today's member's of the various B.A.R. Associations (Esquires) are in fact, the foreign agents that operate within the debtor nation of America, monitoring and transferring virtually all property into the hands of a DBA (doing business as) defacto federal government that has spread its corporate tentacles into each and every sovereign state, creating overlying fictitious DBA state and county governments that are instrumental in dispossessing the American people of their property, both real and personal.

Welcome to the American Feudal system; it certainly isn't something that just showed up, it's been here for awhile.  Why didn't the government school system teach this part of history?  You can't control a slave if the slave knows that they're a slave.[/b]

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn dude, I didn't know I was a secret agent.
This rocks.

Course, the reason that the English kings are listed in Blacks is because some laws and court decisions from england, which we use in each state as the common law as of the adoption of the first constitution in each state, and used as guidence for many years thereafter, refer to the then king, so you need a list. American law does not refer to the then leader very often.
As an example, Michigan takes the common law as of 1837, so before that english decisions were the law. After that date, right up to the 1920s, you see the state courts adopting english decisions by name for state law.
Now we have diverged from them so much that we make all our own law.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you ever considered that fact that you're just torturing yourself with all these "facts".  Exactly WHAT difference does it make, anyway?  I seem to be missing the point.  Of course, some would say that's my modus operandi...  

Oops, that's Latin- Did you realize we are still being ruled linguistically by a bunch of old Italians... [:P]

Really, now, we're *slaves*?
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:13:26 AM EDT
[#6]
(heh,heh)
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:36:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I love it when I see these "Lawyers are british agents" conspiracies. this is the funniest sort of assweb hyperparanoidism.  the list of british kings is there because when you cite to an old british case, or law, you are to denote the name of the king ruling at the time. there is no similar U.S. citation style.

I've never heard of "bar" being an anachronism for anything. a "bar" is that little fence in the courtroom separating the area the lawyers and judges do their thing from the gallery.  lawyers are "in the bar [area]," so they named the lawyer's professional organizations "the bar."  
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Whew!  

Otherwise, I would suggest this site for a quick remedy...

[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I graduated from Louisiana State University School of Law, in Baton Rouge, and then practiced law in Louisiana for five years before moving back to Texas.

Did you know that the so-called 'English Common Law' was [b]never[/b] the law in Louisiana!

Louisiana's laws are derived from Spanish, French, and ancient Roman laws, which were much, much older (by a dozen centuries or more) than the English 'common law.'

When inheritance laws under the English common laws would deprive any daughter of the right to inherit from her father, to the exclusion of her male cousins, there were many, many wealthy daughters in Louisiana.

Think of the Baroness de Pontalba, who inherited the estates of her father Don Almonester y Rojas upon his death. If the 'common law' had applied in Louisiana, the father's estate would have passed to his nearest male relative. As it was under Spanish law, which became Louisiana's laws, the Baroness received everything!

You can still see the evidence of her wealth when you go to Jackson Square in the French Quarter of New Orleans - the Pontalba Apartments, built in the 1830-40s, the oldest continuously-occupied apartments in the US.

[img]http://theoldentimes.com/pontalba_a.jpg[/img]

[View from a postcard from the 1950s]

So how do these 'BAR' associations affect anyone practing or living in good old Louisiana? Hmmm.

When I get enough money in Texas, I plan to move back to New Orleans. You have to bring your [b]own[/b] money with you to live in Louisiana nowadays! (Cause there's not any there!)

Eric The(La-Tex)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Ahhh. Eric, I was hoping you would show up, please, I would love to hear your thoughts on "corporate" America. The idea that we are a corporation, our ss #s are "coporate identity #s". for the purpose of paying the "private" corporation called the Federal Reserve.... AND how should a Christian relate to this system???
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:57:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:58:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 7:01:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Keep yourself unspotted from the World, my Brother, liberty86!

We wrestle against principalities of darkness, why worry about something that may be so esoteric as the gold braid on an American Flag?

Satan does not hide himself [u]that[/u] well - he will be very open about it.

Why worry about a 'corporate' America while the 'Body Politic' withers spiritually from within?

[red]'Seek ye first....and all these things will be added unto ye...'[/red] were the words of a wise Man.

When America comes to its senses, or should I say [u]if[/u] it should come to its senses, these little matters will be shaken off. If it does not come to its senses, then why the bother? Does it really matter?

Eric The(OwnerOfAtLeastOnePearlOfGreatPrice)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top