Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2002 10:17:14 PM EDT

Follow-up to 'stupid question' contest... originally in the '...righteous dealer...' thread...

I only got one response... I guess cause it wasn't up long enough for but a couple folks to see it...

In any case it was 'Jakesdadjake' (an ar15'r newbie per his reg date) and he had the correct answer...

I'll be awarding him the prize... which we've agreed to be a 'range quality' (cosmetic wise) 20 rd. mag...

Still like to know why the originator of the thread (or moderator) choose to deep-six the sucker... but thaz they prerogative... if anybody knows why I'd sure appreciate letting me in on it...

Thanks...

db
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#1]
DB comes thtough!
He sent me a perfectly servicable Colt 20 rd. mag. at his own expense just because I answered the question.
I noticed he is listing some mags for sale over on the Culver's forum, and I posted a message to the effect that I thought he was one of the good guys. Shortly after, the msg. had been deleted. I guess shameless plugs are verboten. Hope the same doesn't apply here.
Anyhow, just to let you know DB is a man of his word. Best thing I've won since poker night at deer camp.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]
i got a bet going with Kahrn too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top