Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/17/2002 11:23:19 AM EDT
It is a pretty slummy town. A guy could probably get some cheap guns there. Any gun stores I should check out?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:49:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/17/2002 11:50:45 AM EDT by TX_Traveller]
Unfortunately I am spending some time here, instead of back in Texas. I have found one gun store west of town on I-70 (High Plains Guns) with not a whole lot in it. I was trying to get some gunsmith work done, and the other gun shops in the phone book came back as out of business. I didn't check the pawn shops. I wasn't that desperate. However, I did finally find a range in town, even though it's pistol caliber only. I'm going to shoot in about 2 hours. It's up north off US24 by Goodyear. I think you would have lots better luck in KC. I haven't gotten around to checking around Manhattan and Junction City. Good luck! Edited for spell check.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:53:21 AM EDT
There are quite a few gunshops in KC. I was just thinking that because Topeka was such a rathole it would have a never ending supply of cheap guns. I don't know about Lawrence. They are pretty Lib there. They might not want guns to close to Gay U.
Top Top