Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 12:51:53 PM EDT
Just stumbled across this site while doing an image search for terrorists(for another thread).

Take a look at what these whack-o's have to say. Make sure to read their "manifesto".

[url]http://www.holyterror.com/greywolves/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
P.S.- Their "manifesto" is located under the heading "The Grey File".
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
What's so strange about that? They sound like most of the other heavy metal groups out there....
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess that all depends on what you listen to. I listen to a lot of hard and heavy music that carries no messages like that.

Don't get me wrong, this is not grounds to become hysterical over. I just think these kinds of people are a bunch of f*ckin' subversive losers.

Try posting a web page like that in China.

Ever hear the song "Holiday In Cambodia" by the Dead Kennedy's? Those lyrics apply EXACTLY to these morons @ Grey Wolf.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
From the "cultural terrorist Manifesto"

[i]The cultural terrorist is no different. The cultural terrorist, an assassin of the future, an executioner of morality. Cultural terrorism, an attitude, a state of mind - not a set of values to be dogmatically followed.[/i]

Apparently, the cultural terrorist is incapable of a complete sentence, utilizing BOTH a  subject AND a verb.

[}:D]

garandman
The grammar Nazi

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#6]
All that bs they write is just a means of making them look like billy-badasses.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Look at Manson, good music but so f'ed up you vomit when you see him.  

Keving67
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top