Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/14/2002 7:53:52 PM EDT
Ok, my thread on how to kill mean, stray cats is locked for supposedly "soliciting info to commit a felony?" But, people can give information on how to vandalize/destroy property and homes, and that is ok. In fact, Paul, you even added to and encouraged the thread about getting revenge on hoodlums through vandalizing property. Were you aware that many of those suggestions also constitute felonies? GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK HERE AND LIGHTEN UP A BIT.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:56:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:59:03 PM EDT
Paul, thanks very much. You probably saved my board rights.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:59:56 PM EDT
Specifically, your suggestion to use paint-destroying solvent in kiddie squirt guns, or perhaps super glue in the door locks... Like I said, there was absolutely no reason to lock my thread, and you are being a hypocrite for doing so. By the way, to answer your question, my 90lb dog and I were attacked by a cat who was underneath a car that we were walking by. The cat struck out and then ran away- not that it's any of your business, but there it is FYI.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:00:21 PM EDT
I'd suggest a large dose of cyanide- that should cure your cat problem. Oh, and I'm not sure what to give the cats. [:P]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:00:21 PM EDT
LOL, I'm glad I'm moderatin in the minors. [;D]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:00:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:01:15 PM EDT
Ah yes, yet another in a long line of "how to kill cats" threads has met an untimely end. Seriously guys, give it a freakin rest. Believe it or not, like it or not, some folks actually do like cats. You wanna nuke Morris the Cat, keep it to yourself. You got a problem with Paul, tell him, not us. He's a big boy and can answer any email you want to send him.
Top Top