Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2001 1:19:25 PM EDT
Does anyone else hate this woman.  He comes on the show to tell about Ben Hur comming on dvd and then she sees her chance to bring up the school shootings his beliefs in guns and if children are to blame instead of guns. She is such a gun hater I rank her right on up their with Rosie. What a dumb fucking liberal sub-human BITCH!!!!!!!!  [sniper]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If I get rid of my 10/22 and .38, what are my chances with katie?
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 1:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
A-MEN to that!  If they don't like the second amendment, they should move!!  This is America, not Amerika!  What a bunch of moronic crybabies!
[>Q]     The jerks running Kalifornia seem to be at the forefront of gun legislation - anyone else for sinking California into the Pacific? (All of the gun owners can come to Colorado - you can have about anything here that isn't federally banned!)  Hey, Rosie [-!-!-]    

Link Posted: 3/13/2001 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]
"This is America, not Amerika!"

No, not yet... Not quite yet.  But they are working hard to change it.  Attractive liberal elites are still the enemy.

"Does anyone else hate this woman?"

Yes. See above...
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
If her and Rosie are against guns lets just...[chainsawkill] they should not object as we are not using guns...
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#5]
She's just a worthless whore. Her words are equal in significance to my farts.

radioman
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wanted to add, fuck her and her late husband's rotting corpse too.

radioman
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember her and the other national media fem-lib Boo-Hoo's like Lisa Myers the night Bush was elected.  Their hate-filled eyes spilled smeared makeup all over their faces.  My wife commented how every one of the rad-lib female talking heads looked terrible from hate crying.  One of the many reasons the TV's in our home are turned off.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#8]
...Delete...   ...Button.....

...Itchy....  
    ...Finger...

Can we keep it a little less GRAPHIC please?
I'm in no way condoning her actions, and I feel the same as you guys, but let's keep this board something we can let the family enjoy, OK?[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top