User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
100% YES
YMMV
When I got hired on while I was in college, they hired three Hotties (10' for sure)w/ little to no experience while I, with  2 years experience was offered a jod as a steak flipper. . .

ETA: Linky
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ummm.  Every restaurant tries to hire the most attractive waitresses that it can get.  

This.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:18:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The Texas roadhouse here in College Station is more like a sorority house. The GM of the bar I bounce at
is on good terms with their management, so we host their Christmas parties and they "hook up" our staff. Point being,
Yes, they hire only the hottest chicks. If only the food wasn't overrated, I'd go there more often...
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Texas roadhouse here in College Station is more like a sorority house. The GM of the bar I bounce at
is on good terms with their management, so we host their Christmas parties and they "hook up" our staff. Point being,
Yes, they hire only the hottest chicks. If only the food wasn't overrated, I'd go there more often...

My buddy's nephew works there at College Station as a bartender. MAN there is one blonde there that is a perfect 10.

That location is the only one that comes close to the RH in my town.

Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy's nephew works there at College Station as a bartender. MAN there is one blonde there that is a perfect 10.

That location is the only one that comes close to the RH in my town.

Yup, their Christmas party last year was pretty much a 3 hour boner fest for yours truly
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:33:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Lots of attractive waitresses here in Hokie Nation
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#7]
My Stepson was bartender at the local Texas Roadhouse.

The wife and I would eat at the Roadhouse bar once a week and he would introduce us to the newest hottie Roadhouse waitress, then he would come over to our house the next day to tell me about his "sexcapades" with the new waitress. That fuckhead .

Last year I told him "pictures or it didn't happen" (Learned that here ). That was a big mistake.

Now he's bartending at Outback, doing the same thing but without the pictures.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:45:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ––bullseye––:
Or is it just the one I visit on occasion?

The wait staff is, well...hot. Very much so. And I mean this as respectably as possible. Just stating a fact.

A single man notices these things.

Depends.. some guys only draw the line at moose knuckle.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:46:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I worked there for three years during junior college and they were definitely the best years of my life.  Beautiful girls everywhere, although most were batshit insane.  I seriously dated two girls that should have been out of my league, and messed around with 4-5 others without getting serious.  Also broke up a catfight one day at work between two 8's (on the 10 scale) and got deep scratches just under my eye while trying to get one in a headlock.  Good times.

ETA: I wouldn't mind working there again except that it will be a cold day in hell before I ever sing another happy birthday song to a table of customers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:51:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I always prefer the older waitress, she's not too busy texting and flirting with guys at other tables to properly serve me.

Pretty women are everywhere, when I do go out, I want service worthy of the tip I leave.

ymmv.

I prefer the restaurants with an older professional wait staff, but brutally hot young hostesses.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2009 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I always prefer the older waitress, she's not too busy texting and flirting with guys at other tables to properly serve me.

Pretty women are everywhere, when I do go out, I want service worthy of the tip I leave.

ymmv.

This.

I don't give a fuck how they look - if I want ladies, I don't go to restaurants to attempt to pick them up on the job.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top