Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The only other thing I might add is the ArmaLite emblem has been ground off.The barrel is marked and is ported.It is quiet for a 22 rifle.You would think the porting would make it louder but its just the opposite
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why would the Israelis put that abortion on board as a pilot survival arm?
View Quote

I believe the original intent of the Israeli's was assisting the pilot in survival.
Another reason was because the .22 cal bullet properly placed is lethal.
Another reason was this "abortion" would fit into the cockpit and was rapidly deployable.
Another reason was this "abortions" range is longer and it is more accurate than most handguns.  (I'm not certain but believe a hand-gun was also carried.)

The original plans may have called for a .50cal ma deuce but there was some sort of problem in down-sizing.

But what the hell I really don't know what the Israeli's were thinking when they choose this "abortion."

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The only other thing I might add is the ArmaLite emblem has been ground off.The barrel is marked and is ported.It is quiet for a 22 rifle.You would think the porting would make it louder but its just the opposite
View Quote

ArmaLite F.,
don't know if you remember or not but I posted for assistance in identifying this gun about six months or a year ago and believe it was you who gave me my initial information.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I odnt htink the tec-nine and the ar-7 were from the same scenarios I belive the Tec nine was from the Jesse james hooliwood and the AR-7 was from that first one where the guy killed his whole family.....

My sheriffs dept was on AMW about a missing David Kemp who escaped with 9 other inmate in a jail brake....well 8 inmates were captured and and only david made it...the mastermind was a guy named Anthony Goshay....but AMW said it was kemp...kemp was in for murdering his wife and her lover as they came out of the shower together..david and his wife were seperated and he was taking her flowers and wanted to talk to her about her infedelities...when he got there they were both naked and he killed them ...AMW said they were divorced already.....AMW changed the story to make David out to be more dangerous then he was.....he was just a guy wanted for a crime of passion...one of my best friends was kemps bestfriend all through school and all the way up to the murders....my friend was a sheriffs deputy and had sold kemp the 357 he used about 6 month prior....my friend was suspended and under investigation for 6 weeks because of his childhood affiliation with kemp....
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes they also like to display all this EVIL weaponry, Holding these guns up and calling them
something there not we had a cop get shot here awhile back with a Illegal full auto Ak47 in the head! well they displayed this gun in the paper, and called it a sks! buy they way i go to wal-mart and buy a box of 7.62-39mm and every time its called sks ammo! what about the NY police recieving Deadly accurate Mini14's
hummm! yea get this what about deadly simi-automatic machinegun fire! oh this is scaring me just talking about it brrrrrrrr! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
John Walsh is a giant shithead.  But the guy who narrates the "wild police chase" videos, I think his name is "Bunnell" or something like it.  That guy is even worse.
View Quote

That's Sheriff Brunell from Dade county (I think).  He is just ridiculous when he comments on his shows...He should be jailed on grounds of overacting alone!
View Quote

A little background on Bunnell: Just to absolve those poor folks in Dade County Bunnell was the County Sheriff in Multnomah County (Portland, OR). He was featured on COPS (this is a long time ago, I believe before he was sheriff) and eventually "went Hollywood."

btw I've been lurking for a while but I'm now officially a [newbie]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Give me a break.  The John Bunnell fan club:

[url]http://uk.geocities.com/johnbunnelluk/[/url]

and forum (tell them how you feel):

[url]http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3811755998[/url]

This guy has the right idea:

[url]http://www.shelleyness.com/1999/209_052799.html[/url]

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A little background on Bunnell: Just to absolve those poor folks in Dade County Bunnell was the County Sheriff in Multnomah County (Portland, OR). He was featured on COPS (this is a long time ago, I believe before he was sheriff) and eventually "went Hollywood."

btw I've been lurking for a while but I'm now officially a [newbie]
View Quote

Thanx for settin' the record straight.  I wasn't sure but remember him from Cops a while back.

By the way Welcome!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not to pick nits but the choice of the very, very few professional criminals operating today is the .22 pistol.
View Quote

Yeah, most thugz use a .22 or .25.

Th real reason to dislike Bunelle(sp?) is he looks like Klinton!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
PS, what is all that beer/wine stuff farther down the page?

Edited because my Freudian Slip was showing. [;D]
View Quote

I don't know, I just ran across the site, and he echoes the same view of Bunnell that I've had for years.  Apparently, it's not a site dedicated to Bunnell, just a cornucopia of things.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

ArmaLite F.,
don't know if you remember or not but I posted for assistance in identifying this gun about six months or a year ago and believe it was you who gave me my initial information.
View Quote

?????????????????????????????/
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
John Walsh is a giant shithead.  But the guy who narrates the "wild police chase" videos, I think his name is "Bunnell" or something like it.  That guy is even worse.
View Quote

That's Sheriff Brunell from Dade county (I think).  He is just ridiculous when he comments on his shows...He should be jailed on grounds of overacting alone!
View Quote

"...RECKLESS DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!"
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#14]
There is a poll at the bottom of the page. Vote how you feel about him.

Here are the current results: [url]http://pub45.bravenet.com/minipoll/results.php?usernum=3811755998&qid=10024&aid=82676[/url]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top