BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 2:57:22 PM EDT
More addictive than heroin. . . .
[url]http://www.coffeebreakarcade.com/games/minigolf2/instructions.htm#[/url]

Hole 5 -- beware of the evil Buttprobians
Hole 14 - no lions or tigers, just bears

If anyone figures out the tricks to get holes-in-one, let me know.  I've only found one so far.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, lest anyone accuse me of withholding information, the hole-in-one trick I know is the obvious one on hole 3.

[red]spoiler alert -- don't read if you want to figure it out yourself[/red]
Use the right tee, aim for center of log, watch the blinking red lights around the balloon's landing pad.  The doors open just after every third blink.  Draw club back to maximum, release in about the middle of the third blink to make the doors.  Let balloon pick up ball, and release ball (click mouse anywhere on field) when it is over the hole (just about when the balloon makes its turn to the left to head back).
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.picturelist.com/Images/falcon2/Pictureford%20004.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
No i droped a transmishion on my toe about 6 months ago.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, Theses are great games.

-Jared
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#7]
[red]Spoiler alert[/red]
Hole 14 - the little "mouse hole" to the left side of the ramp is an occasional hole-in-one shot.  Using it will randomly either get you a hole in one, hole in two, or get your ball munched -- usually the third option, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#8]
It is not a game, but I have been sitting around building virtual ricers.

[url]www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top