Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2002 7:33:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope those were the washable Crayola type markers. I would not want to be the parent that had to scrub indelible marker off a baby's face.
Although there does seem to be a certain artistic quality to the design, in a wwf kinda way.[:)]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
That kid wont be able to sit for a month once his/her (I think its a girl) dad finds out.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I think once it gets to this point all you can do is laugh about it.  The older girl is a little to young to really lay into and the youger girl could probably make a little extra cash by doing a wwf add or two.  

When I was ten I was supposed to be watching my 4 year old brother and I wasn't,  he got into my moms permanent laundry markers and drew muscles all over himself because he wanted to be like He-Man.  He had black ab-lines for a month.

I thought my dad was gonna skin me but he laughed for about an hour about it.  Mom, on the other hand, didn't think it was as funny.

crash
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL!!!!!Yep.....I can relate to that photo..You should see the wall in my young'uns bed room!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top