Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 9:50:31 AM EDT
I will be getting a table at the Amon Carter show this weekend and am selling off some of my personal collection.  I am not a dealer and am not out to gouge anyone, the wife just wants me to pare down the collection somewhat. Among otherthings are a SS Ruger 10/22 laminated and 2 nice Norinco SKS', and an SKS Ram Line folding stock. Also handguns include SS Tarus PT100 AFS, Griffon 1911A1, Tarus PT92 AF, EA Witness 9mm.  All like new in the box.

I'll be wearing urban camo shirt and hat.
JP out
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at the Dallas gun show in the Market Hall last weekend.  I may see ya there.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
what are you looking for on the sks's?

Let me know

WL
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a gunshow downtown this weekend 12th and 13th?
They just had one end of Dec.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Opps.....sorry guys and gals I was working with flawed brai...information.  The Ft. Worth show is next month, the show I'll be at is Big Town this weekend.

Txlew   $250 very nice cond./short barrell/milled trigger group/blade bayo
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 5:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be set up in the North hall against the north wall.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI:
There will be a Ft Worth Gunshow Feb 16th-17th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top