Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2002 3:35:59 AM EDT
Hello folks,

Today are leaving almost 350 of our soldiers to Afghanistan , our first detachment of 10 grunts is already there.

With this mission we have almost more than 10.000 soldiers in peace keeping / peace enforcing missions abroad , just second after the U.S.

Our AV-8 B Harrier II "plus" VTOL planes, from a couple of days ago , are authorized not just to patrol Afghanistan but also to drop ordnances there.

I'm just proud of this matter.

PP out
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 3:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Italy ROCKS! All my mothers ancestors are from Bisaccia. I am proud to be American. I am proud to be of Italian heritage.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 3:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I really would like to see how we will manage in case of attack to our ground troops...

for sure the trooper would want to fight (there is also a company of my battalion there, CC. Par. Tuscania...) but the issue is what about our "politicians"... always remember Somalia!

I am afraid that: "Siamo andati a spogliare il prete", as Italians says, Pinco Palla.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 3:51:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad to have our Italian brothers by our soldiers side.

Thank you Italy
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
PaoloAR15 ,

the whole country is backing up our present missions so , I'd not have any dubt abt our soldier's behaviour .

.....and  , as you sure know , our today's politicians are just " a little bit" different from ours in the past , thanks God !!

PP out
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 3:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Italy ROCKS! All my mothers ancestors are from Bisaccia. I am proud to be American. I am proud to be of Italian heritage.
View Quote

[^]

PP out
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Pinco!

Nice to hear from you again.  Good to see you drop by time to time.  How are you doing? How is your motorcycle?  Do you still have it?
Take care and Viva Italia!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 5:28:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi AR_Rifle,

I'm doing well , and you my friend ?

My bike is still roaring , RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What's new there ?

Take care of you too and VIVA USA too !!

Ciao,
PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top