Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/9/2002 2:44:13 PM EDT
Does anybody here know if Band of Brothers is or will be released on DVD? i really want to see this series, but can not as it is on cable. lib
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:49:58 PM EDT
I'm sure it will come out on DVD. My sister sent me all episodes on VHS for Christmas (I don't have HBO). I did get the 1st and 2nd seasons of the Sopranos on DVD, so I'm sure HBO will eventually release BOB. Ask DVDTracker.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:24:36 PM EDT
I think they said later this year...like next winter.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:28:07 PM EDT
the sooner the better, i'll get my dad a copy for sure since he doesn't have HBO.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:31:09 PM EDT
I've been waiting to see the series, if it does come out on dvd please pass on the info. [marines]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:20:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Libertoon: Does anybody here know if Band of Brothers is or will be released on DVD? i really want to see this series, but can not as it is on cable. lib
View Quote
It will be re-released on HBO in the next few months. However, if you have Bearshare and is on DSL or Cable, I hear some people have uploaded it there. For sharing purposes only of course [;)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:22:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader:
Originally Posted By Libertoon: Does anybody here know if Band of Brothers is or will be released on DVD? i really want to see this series, but can not as it is on cable. lib
View Quote
It will be re-released on HBO in the next few months. However, if you have Bearshare and is on DSL or Cable, I hear some people have uploaded it there. For sharing purposes only of course [;)]
View Quote
Lord [you did not hear that from me] Trader
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:32:34 PM EDT
...too bad my home PC is not hooked up to the internet [:(]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:39:39 PM EDT
I've already heard the "Band of Brothers" sound track on CD. Pretty LAME! DaMan
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 5:28:16 PM EDT
Watch the series. Every episode but the first was great! I have not heard the soundtrack CD, but the music worked fine during the series. I didn't think the music was good enough to stand on it's own. Av.
Top Top