Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 2:03:03 PM EDT
this is on [url]www.flashdistributor.com[/url]
it mounts like ohter 10/22 flash hiders. the little "agricultural grenades" are supposed to go 150 to 200 feet, then blow. a package of 5 birdbombs with firing blanks is less then 5 dollars, so these are the cheapest bird bombs out there. i also bet i could play with the design of the bird bomb a little. anyone know how these work or if their worht a damn? BTW, before people go law crazy, i have a pre ban grandfathered 10/22 folder.

[img]http://www.flashdistributor.com/gls01.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Excuse me while I go... [b]Law Crazy[/b]!!!

I may be wrong, but I believe those are against the law in Iowa.

Bird bombs, Dragon's Breath, incindiery shot shells. [b]BANNED!!![/b]

Iowa Code. Chapter 724, section 1.

I see stuff like that at the gun shows, but I don't think you want to be shooting them off when the Sheriff drives by.

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't trust anyone who sells "TAC TRIGGERS"
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't trust anyone who sells "TAC TRIGGERS"
View Quote

thats acually what i was thinking. the way i look at it, fireworks are illegal in iowa too, but the shariff still comes to out 4th of just party
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top