Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 9:42:41 AM EDT
A solution to the problem of Islamic Terrorists was developed by the Army:
General John "Black Jack" Pershing - USMA class of '86 (that's 1886)!

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the terrorists and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood.

This would mean that they could not enter their Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven but instead will die with the
hated pigs of the devil.

As a concluding thought..... Rather than arm airline pilots, why not put pigs in the cargo holds of aircraft and prominently post the fact. No Muslim worth his salt would want to die in a crash with a pig!

If we only had the ballz,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmmm...

Reminds me of a scene in "Hannibal"....
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#2]
If thats true about what happened in the Philippines I sure never heard of it before.
Its a sick idea but it might just work. It would be the perfect punishment for Osama.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Issue ham grenades to our Operators in Afghanistan. A flashbang wrapped in several layers of bacon.

[uzi]      [grenade]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Issue ham grenades to our Operators in Afghanistan. A flashbang wrapped in several layers of bacon.

[uzi]      [grenade]
View Quote

SPAM GRENADE!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
What is your source for this information?
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Urban legend... Well, maybe not so urban...
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how they would feel about getting eaten by pigs?

Feed the hogs . . . some Taliban.  Maybe Unintended Consequences was not a total waste.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I think limited use of Tactical Nukes but I may be in the minority opinion.  [:D]

[rocket]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#9]

"Then Samson said,
'With the jawbone of an ass
I have piled them in a heap;
With the jawbone of an ass
I have slain a thousand men.'"
~Judges 15:16

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been championing the use of Bacon Bombs for months now...
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Ban all Muslims.

For the children.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#12]
bomb the shit out of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, and then meca.  Then finish up with all the remaining islamic countries.  that should do it
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
bomb the shit out of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, and then meca.  Then finish up with all the remaining islamic countries.  that should do it
View Quote

Now Now - don't jump to rash conclusions. We had better run this idea by Mr. Know It All.

AL GORE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top