Damn, it feels good to be a gun nut!

[beer]
View Quote

and why not ?

[beer]

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]
While trolling Democratic Underground recently I saw one lefty named "If the white house said it it must be true" hit post #5000.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I wasted my 1000th post on a troll....

[flame] [argue] [flame] [argue]

[:(]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#4]
"You're so vain - you probably think this [post] is about you, You're so vain....."

-- Carly Simon

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"You're so vain - you probably think this [post] is about you, You're so vain....."

-- Carly Simon

[:D]
View Quote

"Carly Simon?"
B*tch loves the hildebeast as much as ex. clinton.
Big fund raiser for 'Dim' causes.
(Good song though !)

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Damn, it feels good to be a gun nut!

[beer]
View Quote

Yes sir, it does!!!! I'm going to Burro Canyon this weekend to sight in another evil black gun.

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#7]
This isn't a shameless post. I busted in to a thread last night, having nothing to do with post counts just to announce my 2000th.

Next mission....to get a life.[%|]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This isn't a shameless post. I busted in to a thread last night, having nothing to do with post counts just to announce my 2000th.

View Quote

Look guy, I know you "had" a life.  Now how about addressing my Marthas Vineyard questions ??

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Look guy, I know you "had" a life.  Now how about addressing my Marthas Vineyard questions ??

[smoke]
View Quote

That's hilarious! Hmmmm....Marths Vineyard. You know, I honestly think I have a photo album at my parents house with some pics from those "adventures". Nothing that has an actual M.V. backdrop, but some of one of the cuties tied to the bedposts of the house I was renting that summer. Just so happened there was a camera in the room, and I had to capture that "romantic" scene on film.

If you're nice, I'll see if I can get a few scanned. Think she'd mind being posted here? Hell, she looks so good I can't imagine there being a problem with that.[:P]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Your post may be shameless vanity, but mine is evil...pure evil.
[}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D][}:D]

Edited fer spellin'
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I think this is 100 for me.  Woo Whoo, and I still haven't taken the time to make a smiley work right.

[50]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Im only at 650.  sniff sniff
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Vanity posts??  are those like vanity plates?  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top