Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 7:41:39 PM EDT
I need to find a couple that can sponsor me for membership.  I've been sitting on the app for a long time, and decided it's time for me to join up, but then I noticed I have to have two sponsors.  I don't know anyone that's a member!!  I would be willing to meet someone at the range and let you get to know me, and my ability to be safe before vouching for me.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!  

M@
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck to you.  I joined Dallas Gun Club a few years ago and enjoy my membership.  We need more Black Rifle members to "infiltrate" the established clubs.  DGC is mostly a rich guys shotgun club but we've gotten the rifle/pistol facilities upgraded recently.  There's hope if you'll get in and work.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:35:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I need to find a couple that can sponsor me for membership.  I've been sitting on the app for a long time, and decided it's time for me to join up, but then I noticed I have to have two sponsors.  I don't know anyone that's a member!!  I would be willing to meet someone at the range and let you get to know me, and my ability to be safe before vouching for me.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!  

M@
View Quote

I'm a member... well, I'm also sitting on my renewal app. Email me, we can talk.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#3]
ARC is a great club,  LOTS of evil rifle shooters. High power/service rifle, blackpowder, rimfire, and pistol matches every month.  You can shoot a different match every weekend. During the week there will be all of 2-3 shooters. Covered firing points on all ranges, 200 yd rifle range, haven't seen a shotgun in 7 years of membership. Also on the positive side, It's PRIVATE! Very rare to run across the idiots like you find on the public ranges. Drop me an email before Thursday afternoon. If work cooperates I'll be back in town by then.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ARC is a great club,  LOTS of evil rifle shooters. High power/service rifle, blackpowder, rimfire, and pistol matches every month.  You can shoot a different match every weekend. During the week there will be all of 2-3 shooters. Covered firing points on all ranges, 200 yd rifle range, haven't seen a shotgun in 7 years of membership. Also on the positive side, It's PRIVATE! Very rare to run across the idiots like you find on the public ranges. Drop me an email before Thursday afternoon. If work cooperates I'll be back in town by then.
View Quote

John, I tried to email you, but it got sent back to me.  I was gonna see if I can get a couple of members to sponsor me, we can meet out there for a little mini-shoot.  That way you can observe me, and make sure I'm not one of those idiots that frequent the public ranges!  

M@
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top