Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 6:20:33 PM EDT
Only in America:
Bill Clinton is Getting $12 Million Dollars for His Memoirs
Hillary Clinton  got  $8  Million  Dollars  for  her  Memoirs.
That's  $20 Million Dollars for Two people, who for 8 years
couldn't remember anything.

From the truckin' bozo website
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember that one of the Justice Department attorneys who was present at mrs. clinton's deposition, remarked that she made the reponse 'I don't remember' and 'I don't recall' a total of 130 times within the two hour deposition!

He said that he usually only heard such an unbroken string of 'I don't remembers' during depositions of Mafia figures!

Maybe Hillary just has a selective memory! She is, after all, the 'smartest woman' who ever put her swollen ankles on the face of the planet!

Eric The(IfWeAreToBelieveThePress!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Now we are going really find out what happened to Vinnie Foster, Filegate, etc.  I wonder would the contents of their book be admisable in a cour of law as evidence?
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]
This is just another (final (?)) political pay-off.
These people haven't told the truth for most of their lives and won't do so now.
Why ?  Because every truth would contradict a lie.
The so-called book-deal pays off ex. clinton's legal bills and leaves him a little change.

Business deals are supposed to at least have a chance of making money.  This is not a business deal.

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top