Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 6:43:16 PM EDT
If you're watching the football game, get your barf bag ready for Paul's halftime show.

Funny to hear a guy like this singing about freedom after he & his wife supported about every PC cause you can find, many of which would rob us of our 2nd Amendment rights.  Oh, yeah, don't eat animals or hunt or nuthin'

Ha, yeah, this is good.  He's talking about God-given rights!!  Can't wait for him to hold his AR over his head.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Ban all fur-bearing animals.

For the children.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,I agree, the song wasn't bad.  He should just stick to his music and not use the fame as a power thing where he gets more voice than the rest of us.  That puts him in the same element as the media - spewing propaganda on the peoples.

Problem is, theres too many of him & not enough Nugents.   Oh, wait, I forgot, there's madonna, she shot skeet once. Suuuuuure.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:06:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah,I agree, the song wasn't bad.  He should just stick to his music and not use the fame as a power thing where he gets more voice than the rest of us.  That puts him in the same element as the media - spewing propaganda on the peoples.
View Quote

I don't think you'll see him doing that quite as much now that Linda is gone...  His music has already improved.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's see: a billionaire (and a knighted one at that) leading the faithful middle-class (vassals) and working class (serfs) in song, telling them what to do and think.

How little things have changed since the middle ages....[rolleyes]

Wherever the poor direct public affairs and dispose of the national
resources, it appears certain that, as they profit by the expenditure
of the state, they will often augment that expenditure.
- --ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top