Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2002 6:23:09 AM EDT
Something funny I saw in misc.writing:
Subject: Re: Yes, I'm a liberal From: frankmi@i-2000.com (Frank Raymond Michaels) Newsgroups: misc.writing Well, maybe you should take this quiz: Which statement best describes your political beliefs? [A] - The government can and should provide care for its citizens, and actively engineer and influence its society, funded by tax dollars. [B] - Each person is responsible for his/her own self and his/her dependents, and should live their lives free of undue taxation and government interference. [C] - I have no social nor moral constraints whatsoever. [D] - The government and its responsibilities can be found either in the Reference Section or in Section 300 of the Dewey Decimal System. [E] - I was born between September 23rd and October 23rd. [F] - I play piano whilst wearing a sequined tuxedo, a full-length fur coat, and a bouffant hairdo. How did you score? If you answered [A] - you are a Liberal If you answered [B] - you are a Libertarian If you answered [C] - you are a Libertine If you answered [D] - you are a Librarian If you answered [E] - you are a Libra and If you answered [F] - you are Liberace
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:24:26 AM EDT
Fake cheese says I am.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:26:41 AM EDT
Hey G-Man. Who is your new friend?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:45:28 PM EDT
Im a radical right-wing liberal conservative. screw the post-modern left-wing conservative liberals. [whacko]
Top Top