Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2002 8:00:32 PM EDT
Well, my usual Mustang board is down for maintence, so I'm here, posting about how nice NEW MOTOR MOUNTS are on a car with 130,000 miles on the odometer. It accellerates like a fricking Cadillac now. And idles with no vibrations. So smooth... Anyone who thinks they might need them, or has a ton of miles and has never replaced them, DO IT NOW!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:20:51 PM EDT
Did you pit in polyurathane mounts?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:27:06 PM EDT
Nope, just stock replacement convertible motor mounts. But my god what a difference. It's like a new car.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:01:26 PM EDT
Put new motor mounts into my Mustang (okay, Matts Mustang) and it did a world of good. Of course that was a while ago and I prolly need more given the fact that the engine is not stock. I would vote against the poly mounts unless you have a race only car, otherwise I think you will make the car less pleasurable to drive on the road. But that is just one woman's opinion.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:37:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARlady: I would vote against the poly mounts unless you have a race only car, otherwise I think you will make the car less pleasurable to drive on the road. But that is just one woman's opinion.
View Quote
I appreciate the woman's point of view. This is a classic "if she isn't happy, no body's happy."
Top Top