Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2002 1:01:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2002 1:18:37 PM EDT by Wobblin-Goblin]
Dscott put me up to this. Honest. I wonder if SwissCheese, oops, Helluva, oops, VelVEETA disagrees with me here. Edited to entice you. And fix spelling.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:49:15 PM EDT
You know Garandman is going to have a stroke with this one. You`re being cruel.[}:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:11:43 PM EDT
IIRC, the topic was "Gay abortion doctors have a special place in heaven!" Sacriligous! How dare you provoke the provoker! Careful, or I'm gonna send in the clowns!! [image]www.ar15.com/members/albums/BusMaster007%2FCLOWN%2520WITH%2520A%2520GUN%2­5203%2Ejpg[/image]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:26:08 PM EDT
Weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:33:42 PM EDT
at least the clown kept his fingers off the triggers.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:22:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2002 4:24:10 AM EDT by garandman]
Wobblin.... That's "Fake Cheese" or "Processed Cheese" to you, pal-o'-mine..... [}:D] On topic....Let's see- Gay doctors can't reproduce, who kill others offspring. I guess we could call such individuals "anti population" or perhaps "pro genecide" and lump them in with Hitler.... ...or maybe subject matter for a new Springer episode. Either way, works fer me. [}:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:02:04 AM EDT
Gay doctors who perform abortions are doomed to
View Quote
Doomed to WHAT? -Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:06:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: Wobblin.... That's "Fake Cheese" or "Processed Cheese" to you, pal-o'-mine..... [}:D] On topic....Let's see- Gay doctors can't reproduce, who kill others offspring. I guess we could call such individuals "anti population" or perhaps "pro genecide" and lump them in with Hitler.... ...or maybe subject matter for a new Springer episode. Either way, works fer me. [}:D]
View Quote
No matter what you call me garandman. We KNOW what you are. It does not matter that you deleted your post because you looked stupid. Frankly it was just a confession that even you knew that you looked stupid, and racist, and un-Christian. Enough people read it anyway. -Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:20:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Velveeta:
Originally Posted By garandman: Wobblin.... That's "Fake Cheese" or "Processed Cheese" to you, pal-o'-mine..... [}:D] On topic....Let's see- Gay doctors can't reproduce, who kill others offspring. I guess we could call such individuals "anti population" or perhaps "pro genecide" and lump them in with Hitler.... ...or maybe subject matter for a new Springer episode. Either way, works fer me. [}:D]
View Quote
No matter what you call me garandman. We KNOW what you are. It does not matter that you deleted your post because you looked stupid. Frankly it was just a confession that even you knew that you looked stupid, and racist, and un-Christian. Enough people read it anyway. -Velveeta
View Quote
C'mon, now, Vellie Boy. Let's just enjoy a laugh and let bygones be... I ripped a gut posting this and ripped even harder seeing arbob's quote in response. Quoting another famous citizen, "Can't we all jus' git along?"
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:24:25 PM EDT
Lots of gay couples are "reproducing" through the miracle of modern medicine. Looks like their genes are going to be around a while, yet. Though, I'm not sure there is a gene for profession choice, be it medicine, accounting, garbage-man, or megalomaniac. [:P]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:32:16 PM EDT
Ever wonder what you'd get if you mated a bulldog with a shitzu?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:35:52 PM EDT
The name for a new Japanese SUV- The "Dogzu"? Ooooooooohh! I get it!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:53:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin: C'mon, now, Vellie Boy. Let's just enjoy a laugh and let bygones be...
View Quote
I have no problem with you.
I ripped a gut posting this and ripped even harder seeing arbob's quote in response.
View Quote
It is a good topic, but what am I REALLY supposed to do with it? I chuckled, but some people cannot laugh about ANYTHING abortion related. I do have another slightly related topic though. Is sending Gay people to prison REALLY a punishment? If you are gay and like a certain crude/rough type of man is prison really a deterrent?
Quoting another famous citizen, "Can't we all jus' git along?"
View Quote
Nope. Refer to: Sept. 11, 2001 -Velveeta
Top Top