Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/4/2002 8:39:36 PM EDT
For those of you that remember my thread about wanting to choke my GF for being a slob you can relate better. But after about 3 weeks of constant squabbles, she finally took the initiative and said she would move out. It’s a sigh of relief for me but yet a stab in the heart at the same time. We would have been together 2 years on the 21st of this month, but that has been cut short. I was at a point where I could no longer continue with the relationship, as it was stagnate beyond belief. There was ZERO communication, and no matter what I said I could not get her to talk. Sex once a month, no passion/excitement/spark left, same thing day in day out. Sure every relationship slows down, but to come to a screeching halt after just 2 years blows. Yes I am venting, but it’s because my friend Grey Goose and his buddy Kahlua have tricked me into drinking their delicious elixir. They are sneaky bastards, let me tell you. I still love her as she is my first "true" love, but I know its over. She would never talk to me about the relationship, her feelings, or anything. Our activities included going to the movies 1-2 times a month and that’s about it. The everyday routine was to have her go to work/school or both, she comes home, diddles around, takes a shower, and goes to bed. All I ever got was a kiss on the cheek and an "I love you". I just turned 22 she turned 19 in October, if this is the best a relationship has to offer I'll pass. I need to find someone more mature who knows what they want in life and in a relationship. But for the time being I need to find a job as my accident settlement money is just about depleted and this is the last month I can afford to live on my own. In closing, if anyone knows where a 22 year old with a decent computer background and a thirst for success can get a job with no degree, please let me know. Also, if you know any 20-25 year old cute girls with nice legs, drop me with their number. Sorry for all the babbling, but I had to vent somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:43:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:47:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:49:25 PM EDT
You should hook up with one of those good lookin' Ruski girls that are just dyin' to marry an American man. Check it out: [url]http://www.aprettywoman.com[/url] [;)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:50:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:53:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2002 8:55:14 PM EDT by Sukebe]
Originally Posted By SexualChocolate Yes I am venting, but it’s because my friend Grey Goose and his buddy Kahlua have tricked me into drinking their delicious elixir. They are sneaky bastards, let me tell you.
View Quote
You are already on the road to recovery. A little more Grey Goose and Kahlua, feel bad for tonight. Tomorrow start dragging your d*ck through the streets, I mean get as much a** as you possibly can, don't turn away anyone who is willing(within reason of course)...(unless it's a real drought, then anything goes). After you have completely defiled yourself, destroyed what little self respect she left you with, only then are you ready to once again be a man and get on with your life. Have fun and good luck. BTW in case none has noticed, I'm drinking too, cheers[beer]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:09:12 PM EDT
Dude, you got off easy. Consider yourself lucky. Life is too short to waste on a "relationship" like that. Keep looking and in the meantime, have one for me![beer] coyote3
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:21:27 PM EDT
Hey... I thought I could pull a relationship together on my own. Really loved the gal, self-lessly, gave everything I had. Totally drained myself. Went back with her after 5 months of being apart (first clue: she dumped me over not changing the oil in her car), and it lasted less than two weeks. We were on a trip to Moab Utah, to see Arches, go jeeping, and have time to talk and patch things up for a long haul. Psycho gal ran outta the hotel in the morning after we got in a little fight and she clammed up and wouldn't talk to me. Chased around town in my truck looking for her and finally got a message from her mother to call her cell phone. Her mom was as nuts as she was. I tired to be nice, and just drive the gal home (5 hour drive)... but she wouldn't even tell me what I had done wrong. (I spent almost 3 years of my life with this gal, I wasn't going to waste the five hour drive home in silence.) Ended up just leaving her there for her mom to pick her up and taking off and driving a really cool jeep trail on the slickrock. Had a blast without her, and salvaged the whole trip. Didn't even look back. Moral of this story: He who Loves woman selflessly is better off being a Taoist-Gun-Monk and joing up with the Army than trying to patch torpedo holes-in-souls with bubble gum and love. Good luck Brother.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:39:43 PM EDT
Chocolate Sorry to hear that man! All ya gotta do is get out there and find some girlie who can APPRECIATE getting chased around the yard, whilst being sprayed with a FA Airsoft! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:58:21 AM EDT
Know were you're coming from, it's been the third month after my GF left house after a seven year relationship. One thing, recovery don't come from a bottle. Start wiping out the physical memories from your house, i.e. pictures and stuff. Dont' burn, stash em someplace. Even though it will hurt while doing it. Stay away from rebound relationships the first while.......made that mistake myself and you'll end up feeling worse than you already do. Find em, fuck em and forget em....that's the mission for now. And when the real deal comes along you'll know soon enough. You'll be going trough some rough spells in the weeks to come, perhaps not, but I speak from personal experience only. But what ever you do, don't think your answers are in booze. Go out with your mates, go shooting. Visit friends neglected in the process of your relationship. Feel free again, and most importantly feel at home when you're in your home. It's normal to want to run out of the house every night and stay out till late, but sooner or later you need to go home. Good luck... Kuiper
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:09:20 AM EDT
Two words: FAT GIRLS!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:56:24 AM EDT
Strippers always do wonders... of course it isnt like they really like you - but with enough alcohal you can convince yourself she really is a college student who just needs the money and that she really does like you because your not like all the other drunken slobs in there.. [8D] Ropes
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:10:12 AM EDT
No! Drunken, slutty, roly-poly plump girls will do the trick EVERY TIME, man!!![bounce]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:37:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ph119: No! Drunken, slutty, roly-poly plump girls will do the trick EVERY TIME, man!!![bounce]
View Quote
Fat chicks are like mopeds... they're fun to ride, until your friends catch ya! [sex]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:12:46 AM EDT
Choc man, I know how you feel. So I'm gonna vent too. My GF and I broke up just before Christmas. We had plans on getting married and everything. But just like you, the relationship went stale. Everything was fine at first, but after a while communications went down the drain. After a while, she wouldn't talk to me unless I asked her a question; and when she answered, it was the shortest, quickest, most direct answer she could give. Seems to me she did that on purpose just to not talk to me. Seems she was always pissed off with me no matter what I said (even if I just said "Hi"). For a while I thought that maybe something was bothering her, so I'd leave her alone. I'd notice her talking to her friends, and she'd speak to them for hours on end. When the friend is gone, she has nothing at all to say to me. So I was right, something was bothering her... I was. So we broke up, and I miss her. But it's probably for the better. I feel like I did what I could (for the most part), and it didn't work out. If she doesn't want to talk to me, but talk to her friends that's fine. But I wasn't gonna hang around when her friends knew more about our relationship/her feelings than I did. [>:/] She's available (as far as I know). She's 21yrs old, 5'5", mocha complexion and thick... in all the right places. I don't think you'd be disappointed. BTW: My Dad always said that fat girls ride like Cadillacs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:21:47 AM EDT
Hey, cheer up guys! You're too young to mope around! Life does get better. I was in the same situation when I was your age, in a relationship that totally SUCKED!! I went for several years w/o any relationships. Just when I least expected it, the woman of my dreams came into my life. After 11 years of being married, we are still best friends. The only problem is that she shoots up all the 5.56, and expects me to load mag's for her all the time!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:47:14 AM EDT
Consider yourself lucky. Better now than after you tied the knot and had rugrats chasing around the house. THEN you REALLY get hammered by the judge. My fiance dumped me in '67 just before I deployed again. At the time, it broke my heart but in hindsight, it was the smartest move she ever made and the best damn thing EVER happened to me. I moved on and met another girl a few years later after a couple of more cruises (Subic was a blast!). Now, I've been hitched to the same lady for 29 years and plan on staying that way. I have friends who have parted ways with their spouses and it has NOT been pretty to watch. In one case, the guy's ex blew him right out of the water, getting the house and virtually all of the substantial goods, leaving him with all the debts and one old Honda car. Her claim to fame was that she was a loyal Navy wife for 25 years while he furthered his career. "Judge Judy" bought into the wife's side of the argument big time and he was on the road to the poorhouse. The other case I know about involved a [former]jarhead buddy of mine who left the Crotch in '69 after he returned from Vietnam and got into real estate, using a few properties left to him by his father's estate as a basis for a property management business. Two years ago, he and his wife of 30 years split. Although she was a fully qualified and very experienced RN with about thirty years experience, and a licensed real estate agent/broker in her own right, the judge thought it would be "fair" if my old steaming buddy forked over a cool $1,000,000 to her in compensation for all of those years she was forced to put up with him. That was about 1/2 of his assets and cash. He told me that really hurt, since they had been building up there retirement golden parachute for all those years. So see...you and your GF splitting now really isn't that bad after all. Hang in there...time will heal. Its going to hurt for a goodly amount of time but you will be better for this. Just my .02... [beer]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:24:44 AM EDT
SC: Am there......am doing that!!!!!!! I do recall your thread about your GF not being, let's just say......"compatible". While I completely understand your feelings I can also attest to the fact that you are fortunate that it ended in this way and in this particular span of time. I know....I know......it still hurts like, well, like a MF'er..... but you will recover. You may recall that I too have recently been experiencing a divorce that I did not want. Despite all the hurt, anguish, anger, depression and fear of losing my wife I must...........I am compelled...........to acknowledge that, even from the beginning, there were things that set off alarms within me in regards to our relationship and to the ways in which she responded to me. In short, there were plenty of red flags.......I even noticed them and tried to address them.....but somehow either through my ignorance....my own blinding needs.....or through not wanting to be rejected I accepted things......accepted them as something I could "fix". Alas, I could not nor, it appears, could you. I have finally reached the stage where I know I will be okay..........yeah.........a part of me is gone......a part that I still miss...and may always in some small way. As that old song goes................. "Now I know you're not the only starfish in the sea. If I never hear your name again it's all the same to me. And I think its gonna be allright....yeah the worst is over now....the morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball". You hang in there pal.............better days await you! Peace.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:28:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SexualChocolate: I was at a point where I could no longer continue with the relationship, as it was stagnate beyond belief. There was ZERO communication, and no matter what I said I could not get her to talk. Sex once a month, no passion/excitement/spark left, same thing day in day out. Sure every relationship slows down, but to come to a screeching halt after just 2 years blows.
View Quote
Are you sure you are not talking about my wife here? There is an un-real similarity between your description of your GF and the behaviors thta my wife exhibited long ago. I tried to ignore it but ...........crap.............a man has needs, feelings, emotions, ambitions.....did I mention "needs"?.........weird. I think what you and I got was an answer in actions that each female was afraid to say in words. W...CLWECLWE
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:40:56 AM EDT
Dude (SexualChocolate}, Here's what you do. Get on the 8 west (unless you live in the Point Loma area) and get off on Rosecrans. Just past the Jack in the Box on the right is a place called Les Girls. Go in, find Gina, and ask for a table dance. You [b] WILL [/b] forget all about your girlfriend.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:58:02 AM EDT
I just turned 22 she turned 19 in October, if this is the best a relationship has to offer I'll pass. I need to find someone more mature who knows what they want in life and in a relationship.
View Quote
Been there....done that There are very few (read that almost zero) girls at the age of 19 that know which direction to head with their life.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:06:42 AM EDT
Let me give you the best advice... buckle down, go to college, and put more respect in the titles you choose for yourself.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:22:13 AM EDT
I know it hurts now but get on with your life. 22 and single, you have the world by the balls! Good luck
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:53:56 AM EDT
Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for all the thoughts/advice. Even though I don't post here that often, it is nice see people still respond when someone is in need. To keep my sanity in the near future I am going to bury myself in Hockey, shooting, and getting my ass a job. Thanks again guys.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:08:04 AM EDT
Good to see you made it through the night. How's your head?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:19:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2002 11:31:23 AM EDT by robbyd]
Originally Posted By Ruckus: Chocolate Sorry to hear that man! All ya gotta do is get out there and find some girlie who can APPRECIATE getting chased around the yard, whilst being sprayed with a FA Airsoft! [:D]
View Quote
HAHAHA FOUND ONE! OR TWO ACTUALLY! Boy that's too much that you said something like that! [:)] But as it is, it sucks when big things happen like this, but you'll get over it. Have fun being single while you are. Life is just full of surprises (both bad AND good)! It seems to me that nice guys loose out until the girls get older. I'm a nice guy and I won't change that, so I guess I'm out of luck until girls my age grow up a bit, but I'm starting to find some good ones. Despite what some other posters may have jokingly said, don't compromise yourself, eventually you'll find a girl that likes you as you are...at least, I hope so (for my sake)! [:)] Take care bud, Robby
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:26:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kuiper: Know were you're coming from, it's been the third month after my GF left house after a seven year relationship. One thing, recovery don't come from a bottle. Start wiping out the physical memories from your house, i.e. pictures and stuff. Dont' burn, stash em someplace. Even though it will hurt while doing it. Stay away from rebound relationships the first while.......made that mistake myself and you'll end up feeling worse than you already do. Find em, fuck em and forget em....that's the mission for now. And when the real deal comes along you'll know soon enough. You'll be going trough some rough spells in the weeks to come, perhaps not, but I speak from personal experience only. But what ever you do, don't think your answers are in booze. Go out with your mates, go shooting. Visit friends neglected in the process of your relationship. Feel free again, and most importantly feel at home when you're in your home. It's normal to want to run out of the house every night and stay out till late, but sooner or later you need to go home. Good luck... Kuiper
View Quote
Chocolate...this is about the best advice you could ask for. Well put, Kuiper. Good luck in the mean time bud...this, too, shall pass. Cloak-
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:30:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ropes4u: Strippers always do wonders... of course it isnt like they really like you - but with enough alcohal you can convince yourself she really is a college student who just needs the money and that she really does like you because your not like all the other drunken slobs in there.. [8D] Ropes
View Quote
Dude, aint it the truth. Too, f'in funny. Glad to see I'm not the only one who goes to nudy bars with this line of thinking. Don't matter though. There's just something about strippers (and any hot, dirty girl who loves to be naked), that just does it for me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:10:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Sukebe: Good to see you made it through the night. How's your head?
View Quote
The head is good. I have yet to get so plastered that I had a hangover the following day. I'm pretty good about knowing my limit. But when I finally did get to sleep, it was a good nights rest.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:18:59 PM EDT
I've been there not long ago. Only difference was we had been together for 4 years and I am 21. I am unemployed also. Damn Clinton :(:( If you still love her, give her some time. If its ment to be you'll get back together. If not it is her loss and your better off. Don't let it get you down. And stay away from the booze. my .02
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:06:59 AM EDT
Well I'll not dwell on the down storys on here about the girlfriends, instead I'll just say that as guys we don't realize until we are older that dear ol Dad was right when he told me that "women are like buses, wait 5 minutes and another one will come along"...you guys will be just fine...personally I'd have to agree with what Wolfpack said...
Originally Posted By Wolfpack: Come to Vegas for the Shot Show, spend ungodly amounts of money gambling and hitting the nudie bars! O.K. O.K. , that wont solve your problem but it would be FUN! [:D]
View Quote
... and after you come out of the nudie bars...pause for a moment and take a deep breath and say to yourself.... "life is good"....because it is [<]:)]
Top Top