Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2002 2:59:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2002 3:00:25 PM EDT by KBaker]
Anyone seen this? [url]http://www.maxmatic.com/bumpstik/bumpstik_gunsetc.htm[/url] WARNING! They are both pro and con! Some samples: Body piercing by Smith & Wesson I don't have a license to kill. I have a learner's permit. If you can read this, you are in range. Gun control: simple solutions for simple minds I still miss my ex-husband, but my aim is getting better [i]And my favorite:[/i] Will Work For Ammo (Hope this links) [img]http://www.lovelandnet.com/freedom_tees/tpics/tshirt_ww4ammo.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:03:53 PM EDT
Here's another one I didn't see on that list: [b]If we aren't supposed to eat animals, how come god made them out of meat?[/b]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:08:52 PM EDT
The best one I've seen is a subtle take-off on the black DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) police bumpersticker with red lettering. Look more closely and it reads: _D_onut _A_buse and _R_otundity _E_limination.... I can only guess what our boys in blue must have thought when they deciphered the ostensibly familiar bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:20:34 PM EDT
The best bumper sticker I've ever seen was what I called the "Challenge" sticker. It was made for anti-gunners to put their money where their mouth is. It stated "THIS CAR/HOUSE IS PROUD TO BE GUN FREE." The guy selling them had them made himself and stated "When someone tells you owning a Gun is wrong, offer them the sticker and ask them to put it on their house or car.It always shuts them up" I don't have it anymore but he was right.[}:D] JerrY
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:27:56 AM EDT
Vegitarian is an old Indian word for "lousy hunter" Driver only carries $20 of ammuntion Keep honking, I'm reloading Not bumperstickers but still funny: If you are found here tonight you'll be found here tommorow Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again
Top Top