Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2002 6:39:01 AM EDT
Card player to Redford "How good are you?"
Sundance shoots belt buckle of card player, gun belt drops to the floor, he then shoots the weapon across the floor with several shots.

Sundance to Strother Martin "Can I move?"

Butch " When this is over, if I'm dead, Kill him!"
Sundance "Be glad to"

An oldie but a goodie...sorry to start this again....
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Han Solo to bartender:  "Sorry about the mess."

Edited to add:

Corporal Hicks (Aliens) while drawing his pistol-gripped pump shotgun:  "I keep this around for 'close encounters'."
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't you people see that there are guns here?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
3 quotes from one of my favorites:

"We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris or...or maybe even New York. Then, we can move in and stop them. But, for one point six million dollars, we could become heroes for 3 days."
Oddball   "Kelly's Heroes"

If I hear any more threats against the Captain's life, or any more rumors about going down to headquarters and assassinating the General, or raping the nurses at the field hospital, I'm going to strangle the guy with my bare hands! Got it?   Big Joe  "Kelly's Heroes"

Oddball: Crapgame, who is that guy?
Crapgame: Him? Name's Kelly. Used to be a lieutenant, until somebody gave the order to attack the wrong hill. Wiped out a half a company of G.I.'s. Somebody had to get blamed and he got picked.
"Kelly's Heroes"
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]"If it bleeds, we can kill it."[/b]

Spoken by the character "Dutch" from the movie Predator.

CMOS [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top