Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2002 7:00:42 PM EDT
Dealer had $549 on it.  I wasn't impressed with his price and I wasn't impressed with the rifle.  I understood they were as good as Russians in quality.  The wood wasn't that good and the blueing wasn't as good either.

I suppose to a collector they are a big deal but not to me.

Link Posted: 1/3/2002 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:41:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of the IO rifles, it is like brand new. I paid $250.00 for mine.
I think it is unique to the SKS line and am happy with my purchase.
I have seen the $149 dollar rifles and they look like they have been drug behind a duce and a half all the way from Yugoslavia.
I like the gas cut-off ( great to teach novices to shoot), and the rifle uses standard Nato 22mm rifle grenades.( a feature I am sure we will use a lot but it is neat)all in all I like them.[}:D]  
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Aimsurplus is expecting a big shipment of 'em too.

[url]www.aimsurplus.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Here in L.I., N.Y. there going for $179.95, The chinese ones that were available 10 years back looked alot better to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top