Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2001 4:30:53 PM EDT
Went to Owl Hollow Gun Club range today, there were about 12 people there using the rifle range and the pistol pit. A motorcycle(Honda GoldWing) comes past entrance 3 different times. On the 3rd pass they pull in. Woman gets off back of bike, takes off her helmut and tells us "You should all be put in jail for owning guns!". Older gent steps out from other side of clubhouse and tells the guy on the bike "You better shut your b*tch up before she gets your *ss kicked!" They left PDQ, we all laughed our tails off.

Not a diplomatic way to handle it, but funny as h*ll!
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
A perfect reply. I bet thats the last time he lets his "b*tch" talk him into something like that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
If he were any man at all he would have slapped her along side the head for saying it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh this reminds me of a funny story!  At work we have our own dumpster which we pay to have emptied, well up the road is a small housing development, and the people that live there sneak their trash into it so they don't have to pay to dispose of their trash.  One day a friend of mine sees a car pull up and start pitching bags of garb in our dumpster, so he takes off over there.  When he arrives this woman is still throwing in garb, he tells her to get it out and she says no.  At this point her male companion exits the vehicle.  My buddy looks at the woman and says "Get it out or I'm kicking his ass", the guy tells her to get it out and they both stand there while she climbs in the dumpster to get her garbage out.  That was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Only cute and topless women can say things like that.[:D]
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
thats  funny  !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top