Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2001 8:22:57 PM EDT
This morning the dog and I stopped by the post office to drop off some letters. I leave the dog in the car, and walk towards the PO enterance. Not far from my own vehicle I Notice a young woman standing next to a car looking down at the left fender, hood area of the car. She was wearing a light coat, no hat, and no gloves. She was an attractive woman.
Inside is a man trying to negotiate a price for shipping some stuff he had in a plastic bag. Once the man understands how much the shipping charges are, it took awhile, he brings the woman in and she helps box the items in the bag and fill out the address sticker.
I remember my mom telling how her and grandma would wait for hours while my uncles and grandad would sit in the bar and drink. I understand this was a comman occurance in eastern Montana. At least they got to sit in the car. Why do people do shit like that? Oh by the way, it was 2 degrees below zero this morning at the Post Office. Dog sits in warm car, woman stands in cold next to car.
Mabe they were Taliban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top