Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2001 12:56:25 AM EDT
I went to the computer store to lay waste to their toilets, courtesy of Toxic Hell, and saw something amusing on the way out. Some lameassed mouthbreather barfed up all over the checkout aile floor the 2 liters of mountain dew and 5 packages of pink Peeps he gulped down probably while playing k-k00l Quake all day with his FDCGH LAN buddies. This by itself wouldn't be amusing but the multiple trails of pink shoe prints leading out the puddle o puke  to the exit was. The super sized helping of geek gazpacho obviously had been there for some time and the idiot computer store dopes, who were acting like nothing happened, didn't want to clean up the mess and miss out on the k-rad sour bile stench that was wafting around the entire store.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 1:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
This story reminds me of the time my younger brother and I went to a nudie bar in Tijuana. We sat there for a while, had a couple of beers, gazing at the nastiest, skanky middle-age crack ho stripper we have ever seen. After a while, nature called, so we made our way into the john to find the place covered with pee, shit -- you name it. Man, it was a mess in there. So, we did our duty and on the way out, we find 3 pairs of neatly folded USMC issue briefs sitting in the corner very smartly. So, we're thinking a couple of jarheads from Camp Pendleton made the unfortunate mistake of drinking the local water, or sampling the local cuisine, and for that the paid the price. But the fact they folded their shit stained briefs so neatly in the corner, is a testament to the quality of individuals produced by that institution.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 5:59:14 AM EDT
[#2]
FDCGH? Explanation please?

Cleaning up puke? I would rather be unemployed.

About gross bathrooms, remember the toilet in "Trainspotting"? I almost threw up myself.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Failed
Dot
Com
Gotee
Head

Charlie
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/039/Gb/Ra/9c/g419507.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh! Damn that's nasty.  Most of the puke is coming out his nose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top