-8x second bay DVD drive
-30 gigabyte hard drive
-Kensington Optical Pro Mouse
-Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Premium sound card
-Two Polk Audio Premium Stereo Speakers

Includes the following:

-Currently has Windows 2000 Professional installed
-Windows 98 (full version) with Second Edition upgrade
-Lexmark Z11 1200x1200 color printer (with near full ink)
-Norton System Works 2000 (NIB)
-Microsoft Office Professional 2000 installed
-Adaptec Easy CD Creator 5 installed
-Fureio(sp?) CD burner (a CD burning program, NIB)
-25 new CD RWs

If there is enough interest to get this going, this is how things will work:

I would need to get 32 people to buy one(or more) raffel tickets at 25 dollars each.

This would give you a 1 in 32 chance at a computer (with accessories) cost me 1500 less than a year ago.

If you decide to enter, you are to contact me by email, and I will give you my address and phone number. That is where you can send a MO or check for 25 dollars to. In turn, I will email you a certain number.

Once 32 people enter, I will randomly draw (from a hat) the numbers that were given out in the email. The winner is who was emailed the number.

I will then contact that person by email, phone, and this website (unless told not to).

The computer will be then Fedx'ed to your door within one week.

If 30 days go by, and I do not have 32 people entered in this drawing, I will either go ahead and draw (better odds for you), or refund all money + your cost of shipping the MO or check to me.

Email me at [email protected] if you would like to enter.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT, Come on, at least 32 people outta what, 10k(?) members of this board ought to be interested!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top