Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2001 6:42:07 PM EDT
I saw an ad they had in SGN.  I was going to buy a Mini 14 they had for $415.  I went to their website www.Guwholesale.com and looked everything over.  I called the business line and it was a wrong number!  Should I still try to contack someone via email or say to heck with them?  Having a wrong number on your site is kind of shady to me and poor business activity.   Does anyone know where I can buy a NIB Ruger Mini-14 with wood stock and SS for a very good price?  GunBroker has some, but $459-$479 is high IMO.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I called the # off their web site on 11/26, had a Marlin 444P in my hands in about 10 days. Excellent service and prices.  (402) 339-3530 should work.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The reason they have good prices right now is they bought out a distributor going out of business and have all thier inventory.

Typically they are a very snooty shop catering to the Trap Shooter type and if you asked to see an evil black gun in there they would do all but ask you to leave.

The only reason they would even deal a rifle like this is because they bought out this other company at what must have been to good a price to refuse. They are a large retail store in Omaha.  Send them a copy of your FFL and they will send out a monthly flier of what is left with prices.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top