Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 8:09:54 AM EDT
I received a nice amazon.com gift certificate for Christmas, so I'm trying to figure-out what to buy.  For a while, I've wanted "Fireforce : One Man's War in the Rhodesian Light Infantry" by Cocks, but Amazon doesn't have it in stock, and it's $59(!!) used.  Anyone have something else they recommend on counter-insurgency, Selous Scouts, Rhodesian Light Infantry, the use of Fire Force, or something else about that war from that period of time?  Thanks.z

Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#1]
zoom, you might also post this on the "History" site of AR15.com.  There are several good books on the conflict in Rhodesia.  There's one that sticks out in my mind, but I can't remember the title or author!  I'd probably recognize the title, if I heard it.  I'll do a search later and let you know.  I'd like to read it again myself.

DaMan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top