Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 12:18:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2001 12:21:23 AM EDT by Imbroglio]
Goatee the Conman (Sung to Frosty the Snowman) Goatee the Conman Was an empty evil soul With a brass crack pipe and a runny nose And two big balls made out of coal Goatee the Conman Is a scary tale they say He was full of shit But the adults bit When he came online that day There must have been some ganja In that old blunt butt he found For when he toked it in his head Cons began to dance around Goatee the Conman Was deceptive as he could be And the adults say He could give them pay Just as quick as 1, 2, 3. Goatee the Conman Knew his stocks would drop that day So he said Let's run And we'll have some fun Before my IPO's melt away Down to the exchange With fake profits waving from his hand Running here and there all around the square Saying invest with me if you can He led them down the bankrupt town Until the market stopped And he only paused a moment when He heard the bubble pop Goatee the Conman Had to hurry on his way But he waved goodbye Saying don't you cry I'll have a brand new scam some day
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 12:26:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 3:09:50 AM EDT
Top Top