Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2001 8:21:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Brouhaha, Nice to see you made it back from the party in one piece.  Do you remember doing anything you might regret in the morning.  Cmon, fess up!  And by the way, what in Sam Hill is that thing on your name pic, a horny toad?
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent! Vodka and seafood.  I like your style.  Just remember, "Beer before Liquor=Never sicker; Liquor before Beer=In the clear..."  You can now go down a six-pack without any having any qualms.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, there's a beverage here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Brouhaha, Brouhaha?!

You ok bud?  Remember, sleep on your stomach and have a trash can near by (Not a wicker one).  Sweet dreams and happy hangover!
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to hear you're ok.  Remember when you reach a certain level of drunkness, you become INVINCIBLE! Or was it Invisible.  In either case, I suggest you go hand to hand with the gator.  Definitely keep the weapons in the safe tonight unless you want a bunch of dings on your nice finishes in the mornins or even a bent barrel.  And yes, I think Gators do taste like chicken.  If you catch it, you can give that guy with the Purple Bushy receiver a matching set of skins to cover his weapon.  And you thought wood furniture was cool.  Take care and Happy Holidays!  I'm turning in now.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#9]
All your cirrhosis are belong to us.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Every time I've made White Russians they have kicked my a##..............First its Vodka,Milk, and Kahlua ( or Baileys or Kamora)..........Eventually its half vodka, an ounze of milk, and some Kahlua......the mixing process goes to hell after a while. Ever watch a DVD until you see TWO televisions in front of you?!.......Where your eyes are so @#%$#$% that you watch a movie on two screens?.......Its great until the next morning.........Next morning, an empty fifth of Vodka, an empty bottle of Kahlua.......and damn theres still milk left!!  
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
not feelin too good, but I'm stil here.  I rarely get sick enough to yak, so no worries.  BTW, did anybody just see that flying saucer hovering over my apartment?  It beamed down a purple alligator, which I think ate my neighbors downstairs.  The UFO said "ATF" on the side, should I be worried?  And what's the best defense from a 20 foot purple alligator?  My HK91?  Rem 870?  Colt AR?  Or should I see if my breath is flammable?  I hear Alligators like chickin...should I take it out to KFC?
View Quote

Two old WWII submarine sailors once told me that "throwing your Rolex at_______ "(them) was the best response.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Possible sequence of events for the night:
[beer][>:/][:I][8D][:X*][puke][whacko][:(][sleep]
View Quote

What, no [sex]??  [:(]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey, there's a beverage here.
View Quote

The wisdom of The Dude.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Why ,yes I do have a drinkind problem........
two hands,one mouth.[whacko]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top