Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2001 10:34:03 AM EDT
...for a safer America.

Deadly Business takes a new look at the issue of gun violence by
                      turning the spotlight on the gun industry and highlighting its role in the
                      epidemic of gun violence in America. The film explores the marketing
                      practices of firearm manufacturers, the role of the gun lobby, the lack
                      of safer product designs and more. Deadly Business also takes a
                      revealing look at the parallels between the gun and tobacco industry's
                      efforts to ensure their businesses remain unregulated. The film
                      features Senator Richard Durbin, Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy,
                      Common Cause President Scott Harshbarger and more.
View Quote

[url]http://www.gunindustrywatch.org/index.cfm?C=2[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I'm sold.  I'm going to go get me a gun right now.  Apparently this country is a bloodbath and I don't want to be left out!
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
... wow, that was pretty compelling, perhaps i need to revisit my position on this matter. fuck not!
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#3]
SNIF...  If we could only make that about 50 more this year....

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I see ads for cigarettes everywhere. The only place I see adds for guns is in gun mags.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, I'm sold.  I'm going to go get me a gun right now.  Apparently this country is a bloodbath and I don't want to be left out!
View Quote

Hey, yeah, a guy's gotta protect himself from all that violence.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top