Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 6:16:36 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/594351/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh...no.

Where was the overwhelming voice of the mullahs and imams and even mainstream Muslims shouting out how evil and hateful to Allah 9.11.01 was?

I didn't hear it. Did you?

Everywhere that Muslims become a majority or even a significant minority of the population, they agitate for a theocracy run under Sharia law. There isn't a Muslim state in the world that is a representative republic. To institute this form of government, the inconvenient Constitution would have to go. Therefore Muslims would destroy America, given their way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Certainly more awareness but that's about as far as I can go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:24:41 AM EDT
[#3]
If anything, I'm just the opposite.  Before, I knew they were there, knew some about their religion, even played one on TV (really!).  Since 9/11, I ask very benignly what they think of the attacks.  As soon as they come out with a "yes, but ... "  They get the nastiest attack I can muster.  They can all go to hell.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]
My IS department hires A LOT of Indian nationals.  Their experience with Islam and its followers is much longer (and deeper) than ours.  Without fail, they tell me that the majority of Muslims outside the US seek nothing but the complete elimination of religions other than their own.  Even the existence of other faiths is seen as an affront to Allah.  They document case after case of atrocities and strife caused by Islamics in their own country as well as the surrounding regions.  This doesn't mean ALL Muslems, but one look at an international paper should make you cringe.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#6]
yes, i am more aware that islam is evil and is aiding and abetting attacks on the U.S.
by remaining silent they have given their blessing to the WTC attacks here and to those outside the U.S.  all of the so-called believers that do not agree with the terrorists say nothing and allow their leaders to use them, their mosques and their money to fund killers.
they run terrorist organizations and support groups in this country and fund terrorists, they dance in the streets at the death of women and children.  
they are not our friends, but seek to destroy us.

they can all kiss my U.S. a** and go to hell.
just my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
All I can say is when I see a person of Arab decent, I wonder where his loyalties lie.

And I'm grateful I have my sidearm with me.

It is time for them to choose a side. If they want to come here and take advantage of American liberties and her prosperity, they need to pick a side. Clearly. Loudly. Vocally. Demonstrably. There is NO middle ground here. As much as i dislike the Zionists who take American largesse and "defend themselves" (thereby pissing off others who may decide to taker their frustrations out on us.) , I dislike the Arabs who take American largesse, and kill other Americans more.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Everywhere that Muslims become a majority or even a significant minority of the population, they agitate for a theocracy run under Sharia law. [b]There isn't a Muslim state in the world that is a representative republic.[/b] To institute this form of government, the inconvenient Constitution would have to go. Therefore Muslims would destroy America, given their way.
View Quote

Pretty hard to have representation when at least half the population is more or less 2nd class (women).

My homeland has a large Muslim population in the southern part. Trouble is always brewing with them. They defy the central government and have become very active lately. It's about the only religion that's expanding aggressively, buying property, etc. It all seems insidious. So it's not just an Islam vs. Christianity/Judaism thing. I just found out they bought the famous Oriental Hotel in Bangkok. Next thing you know, they'll stop serving alcohol there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top