Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 9:47:34 PM EDT
True story, btw.. I just got back from there a little while ago..

Apon walking into the mall, I see two little girls standing under a covered area. They look to be about 12, both skinny, and underdressed.

It was/is very windy and rainy. One of them had on a short skirt, which blew up everytime the wind gusted (which was a lot), her panties got exposed.  Which she made no attempt to cover up.

Point being, she and her friend were standing there smoking a ciggerette(sp?), while clearly doing this, a MALL NINJA drives by in his mini-van, sipping some coffee. He keeps on going, not noticing the obvious.

HAHAHA
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry.  I have to call BS on this one.  The story was good, but you made two fatal errors that anyone with a lick of sense would see.

1)  A Ninja in a VAN!!!!!!!!!!  Come on dude, get real.    A REAL Ninja would either be driving a totally awesome car (like a Viper, or classic Aston Martin), OR, he would be FLYING.  Think about it, if you can fly from building to building, why bother driving dude?  

2)  A Ninja not noticing the obvious????????  Yeah, right.  As if.  Nothing escapes a Ninja's attention.  That Ninja was just in a good mood and didn't flip out and destroy the Mall.

Come on dude.  If you're gonna make up stories, they gotta be real.  Everybody knows Ninjas, especially MALL Ninjas are the coolest.  How can we believe anything you post after this????

[whacko][soapbox][whacko]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#2]
A mini-van?  A real Mall Ninja drives a hot-rodded golf cart.z
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm sorry.  I have to call BS on this one.  The story was good, but you made two fatal errors that anyone with a lick of sense would see...That Ninja was just in a good mood and didn't flip out and destroy the Mall. [whacko][soapbox][whacko]
View Quote

Yeah, and if you don't believe him, just ask Mark.

Remember the Facts!:
1.    Ninjas are mammals.
2.    Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people

Check out this awesome, totally true testimonial!

[i]Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee)[/i]

Now if that's not proof, I don't know what is![%|]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top