Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
In the end-

There can only be ONE.

[img]http://www.bujinkan.org/graphics/ninja.jpg[/img]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That's it LT you owe me for the time I just wasted looking at what has to be the worst use of computing resources on the [b]entire[/b] internet.  What kind of crap are the students at UCLA smoking these days?  On a side note, the mall ninja would flip out and kick his ass pretty sweet.

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
LT,

You need more to do!

Go to the range! But watch out for stalking ninja behind the target stands.

[:)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What you say?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Photoshop time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
That is some funny ass shit. LOL
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
At least he has good taste in rifles:
[img]http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninjagun.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#9]
That site was so sweet I want to crap my pants.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#10]
That was pretty damn funny, especially considering the source is California and most (if not all) ninja weapons are banned in Kalifornia.  That would explain why the ninjas were dancing & playing guitar.  All their other toys were taken away....
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#11]
LT where do you find this stuff... LMAO
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#12]
That was FUNNY! Maybe I should snap a photo of me fliping out.  Send it in to them and have my mug posted up there too.  Ok, you have my permission to be jealous.

[):)]
NSF

Edit to add quote:

Scene 1:    

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food.  Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet.  There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped.  Then some dude jumps out of nowhere.  The ninjas start beating this guy’s ass bad.  Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude.  The ninja star cuts the guy’s head totally off.  The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome.  The ninjas then start flying and everybody starts screaming.  Then the scene ends.  

Scene 2:  

A ninja is sleeping at his house.  Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song.  Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock.  The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building.  When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him.  (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.)  There will be a close up of the dude’s feet sticking out from under the building.  The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure.  Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar.  Then the ninja starts flipping out hard and totally wails on the guitar.  Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and ninja starts wailing even harder (if that’s even possible).  Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END

-I thought of this script one night right before bedtime.  I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!  
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Why do they have Chinese fighting stars on a Ninja website??? Hmmm...

How bogus.

But pretty damn good too.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#15]
His outfit looks like what the "Heavens Gate"ers were wearing when they ate that pudding.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That was FUNNY! Maybe I should snap a photo of me fliping out.  Send it in to them and have my mug posted up there too.  Ok, you have my permission to be jealous.

[):)]
NSF
View Quote

Unless, of course, someone already sent him your pic...[}:D]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#17]
that music was so SWEET! it allmost made me flip out and kick my wife in the chin! i could, like, feel it in my pee-pee!
free (like, large ninja) willy
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Gotta love it.

[:)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Remember these crucial facts:

1.    Ninjas are mammals.

2.    Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top