Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 5:12:34 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

Well, it's that time. Buddie is letting me out of my cage (or I'm escaping, you pick).

Anway, I will be on vacation next week. The office will be closed on Monday 12/24 & Tuesday 12/25 for the Christmas holidays but I'm going to extend my time off to include the rest of the week.

I know you all will be in good hands with the rest of the customer service team, the sales reps and Bill and Buddie. All orders will be checked and processed for shipping everday, my emails will be reviewed but some may be kept in a special folder for me to answer when I get back and the phones will keep ringing (not that I've been on the phone much lately).

I will be back in the office on Monday 12/31 but then we will be closed again on Tuesday 1/1/02 to celebrate the new year.

Please feel free to contact anyone in our office while I'm away and keep placing those orders........ I'm not a one man show there and many, many talented people will work just as hard for you.

Have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Season and Prosperous New Year.

Be safe.. don't drink and drive, drink and hunt, drink and boat. We want to see you all next year.

Thanks for the great year you have given us at TAPCO. We look forward to providing your future military surplus and gun accessory needs.

Cynthia R
Customer Service
TAPCO, Inc
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top