Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2001 3:24:34 PM EDT
Old woman, sponge bathing herself on her front porch. NAKED!

Approximately.....85 years old.

YUCCCKKK!

So horrible....yet, I couldnt look away.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
So horrible....yet, I couldnt look away
View Quote

you are a sick man geezhound. But hey if that works for you.[sex]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Grandma?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
9-11-01, Clear  video taped footage of Passenger planes flying directly into both towers of the World Trade Center in New York.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I was 11.  I was over a friend’s aunt’s house.  We were standing in the front yard.  A man is coming down this hill on a ten-speed bike with an infant (his daughter) on the handlebars.   Her leg some how gets caught in the front spoke, to fork, to flip.  Father who was shirtless and now bleeding from more places than I have ever seen a man bleed is carrying his daughter around crying, not knowing what to do.  The daughter was bleeding, missing at least one tooth and crying.

I saw the whole thing and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, I think because it was a baby.

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]
most gut-wrenching?

Seeing perfectly good L1A1's and L2A1's being bandsawed by sheeple in Australia.  Did wonders for the crime rate. . .[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You don't want to know. I used to cut people out of wrecked cars.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I was the first person on a wreck and my buddy and I got 2 people out while the little pickup started on fire. But we couldnt get to the lady in the middle, she was unconsious and the flames had taken over the cab. We pulled the other two people to a save distance and attended to them as they had server cuts and breaks (compound break of lower leg) all the time they were screaming to get the lady out of the truck coz she was pregnant. Threre wasnt anything to do but watch it burn up.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was going to college I worked for a funeral home/EMS company.

Went to a house fire after it had been extingushed and help extracate a mother who was still clutching her four or five year old daughter in her arms, cowering in a corner, not two feet from a window.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I found my girlfriend's aunt who had drunk herself to death. She had been laying dead on the living room floor for five or six days.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have seen actual guts several times.  Just like the scene in Private Ryan.  A lady had surgery and the stitches blew and she came into the ER holding her chitlins on her chest!  Another lady who myst have weighed 400lbs coded after an abdomenal laparotomy.  I was pumping on her chest and the stitches blew again!  Bowel everywhere.  We revived her and fixed her belly with a gortex patch.  Needless to say she died a few days later.  Her daughter in grief headbutted the hospital wall and put a hole in the drywall, that was cool!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#11]

One Monday morning we found an abandoned car on my employer's property.  It smelled of rotting meat.  We opened the trunk and found stuffed in there a 16 year old girl and a 18 year old boy with lots of bullet holes in them.  Prior to that day, the only dead people I'd seen were elderly relatives in funeral homes.  That night I got really drunk.  What was really spooky is the girl had an identical twin.  I saw her a few days later.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Watching my 18-month old daughter lying in a hospital bed while her brain cells were being fried from an unknown disease.  She lived and is disabled, but she's the joy of my life.  It was the most horrifying thing I've ever experienced and I think about it almost every minute of every day but I'm glad she lived.  And let me tell you, she is the toughest kid I've ever known.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Bout 22 years ago liked to ride with local LEOs.
Got a call late at night that a business had been robbed.   The guy I was riding with got there first.  Owner slumped down by front door.  Ran to him and he was holding his right wrist, right hand gone and thumb dangling.   He said they had a shotgun and he tried to grab it with right hand and it went off and blew his hand off.    I immediately decided someone needed to guard the LEO car and I volunteered.

(later heard he did it himself for insurance money.  yuuuuuk)
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I pulled an eight year old girl out of a wrecked car once and her brains fell out while I was carrying her. The guard rail had come right through the side of the car. That sucked worse than anything else I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I missed the "scat man" episodes by minutes, but I did catch that beheading by Chechnyan (sp) rebels that kinda turned my stomach.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#18]
To WWoodworth,

Thanks for your kind words.  Yes, it does make a person reevaluate one's priorities.  I hesitated to post this as I don't want anyone to think I was looking for sympathy, but it's nice to know that someone noticed.  

I'm pretty new to the site but I've thoroughly enjoyed making new friends here at ar15.  

You and your family will be in my thoughts for the holidays.  Thanks again.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#19]
1)slick whenever he bit his upper lip or said "it's the right thing to do".
2) newt gettingrich with that smug grin checking off his bogusass "Contract with America".
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a tie.

#1  Actually saw with my own two eyes a UN flag sticker on the bumper of a car in Cal Poly Pomona's student parking lot.

#2  Bill Clinton getting reelected.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Plane crashes.

Flight 255 out of Detroit.
Lear Jet
UH-1
C-130

Jet fuel still makes me sick.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#24]
MustangMan and WWoodworth..... proves guys have hearts, too! A hug to both of you and your kids!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Man, I feel for you folks.  Worst I've ever seen is when curiosity got the best of me and I checked out rotten.com.  I hope I never have to see anything like that in person.

A friend of mine who is a retired cop had a guy blow his own head off with a shotgun right in front of him.  Another time he responded to a call where a concerned neighbor couldn't get her elderly neighbor to the door.  Turns out he had fallen across a heater and couldn't get off of it.  He just cooked right there.

I think I would drink heavily if I were a cop.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#26]
You know. Keep the crap about kids out. I can't handle that. I can read anything but I can't handle kids getting hurt. It frickin kills me.
It just twists my guts into a not and my heart aches.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#27]
To 5150sWife,

Your reply meant a lot to me.  I will give her an extra hug for you and yours.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Benjamin0001,

Sorry.  Like I said, I wasn't going to post but I thought it was apropos.  I feel the same way you do about kids and I can't even tell you how much it tears me up when I hear about other children having to suffer shit that society imposes on them.  The only thing I can offer is that pity leads to self-pity and I refuse to succomb to that hell-hole.  Believe you me, it's a constant struggle, but it hasn't killed me yet.  If you have kids, give them an extra hug and count your blessings.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I like kids as much as the next guy but you guys need to take this to Email.  You guys are screwing up a perfectly disgusting thread.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#30]
CSPAN May 5, 1994, when voting was allowed to continue for more than 5 minutes after alloted time had elapsed on HR 4296, the house version of the "assault weapon ban". If the speaker of the house, Tom Foley, had followed the rules the bill would have failed by 1 vote: 213-214, but in this extra time, Adrew Jacobs changed his vote to support.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#31]
When I was 12yrs old I saw my dad shot to death by his 2nd wife, the nightmares of seeing what a 357 will do to a human chest still haunts me to this day.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:02:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CSPAN May 5, 1994, when voting was allowed to continue for more than 5 minutes after alloted time had elapsed on HR 4296, the house version of the "assault weapon ban". If the speaker of the house, Tom Foley, had followed the rules the bill would have failed by 1 vote: 213-214, but in this extra time, Adrew Jacobs changed his vote to support.

View Quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
View Quote

Uhhuh.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:15:48 AM EDT
[#34]
That decapitated video of a russian soldier shown here on AR15.com
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:16:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I like kids as much as the next guy but you guys need to take this to Email.  You guys are screwing up a perfectly disgusting thread.
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. This one goes in right behind Sept 11th for me.....
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:37:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nobody mentioned the movie series "faces of death". Dont rent them if you are squeamish. I think there are 5 or 6 in the series by now. All kinds of real life things...that go wrong, presented in a morbid manner.  Tests your tolerance level. [puke]
View Quote

I think there was a total of seven FoD movies with a "best of" somewhere too. Alot of the Faces of Death stuff was staged. The producers admitted it some years ago. Now Traces of Death, in at least 4 parts, is all real and far more disturbing.

My vote goes to the soldier being beheaded. Not so much seeing it but the [b]sound[/b].

Also, the "mass circumsion" scene from Traces of Death 3 (?) gets a mention. Somewhere around 20 kids about 10 years old or so getting "whacked" in Africa.
They used what looked like your average butcher's knife and a small wooden rod to tap the back of the knife.
Poor bastard at the end of the line gets the dull knife and it takes about 3 whacks to get through the foreskin. Oh krikey!....
The same tape showed them doing female circumsions too...with a razor blade.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I've seen some pretty awful shit...But seeing my ex-mother-in-law in the light of day has gotta rank right on top...THE HORROR!!!

GIB  ;{>
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#40]
When I was about 15 I watched a car with several people in it get hit by a high speed train (Amtrack), watched from a distance of about 20 yards. The train was going well over 100mph, and all we could do was yell at them to get out. They just kept trying to start the damn car. I still have nightmares about that.
You wouldn't believe what a train moving at that speed can do.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#41]
I was sitting in traffic on a Friday night and heard tires skidding.  Just as I looked over I mae eye contact with a guy just as he was getting hit side on as he was crossing the street. He was hit about 40 MPH by a Blazer.  It pretty much slapped him down to the ground.  He did not move forward mutch at all.  It was as if his feet were nailed to the ground.  His head pertty much exploded out the top in a fan like pattern.  The thing that was really twisted is that he did not bleed much after that.  He was only about 15 feet away, I was probably to him in 10 seconds.  His head was flat and barely ozzing blood.  

Now it get's intense...The driver get's out.  I noticed her sitting in the car staring at the dude she just killed.  She get's out and totally loses it.  Come to find out, she had taken a hit of ACID earlier in the night.
Words simply don't describe what she was attempting to deal with.

Intense it was...
Man, I couldn't forget this totally f'ed up evening for quite a while...
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Drove past a guy lying on the 5 freeway in Oceanside California that got pulled over for drunk driving, then ran across traffic to try to get away.  When I saw him, he had been hit by 7 different cars traveling 60 mph +.  He was on his back with his face shorn off.  His head was an empty cavity and his brain was splattered on the ground next to him.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#43]
MustangMan,

Give your little girl lots of hugs for all us here on AR15. When I was young and single I probably wouldn't have given such things much thought. You know... Happens all the time, nothing you can do about it, can't let that sort of thing bother you too much. Since the birth of my own daughter I'm a real pushover for kids. I can't stand to see them hurt. The one about the little girl and the bicycle was bad enough but some of these other things are positively horrific. The story of your little girl touches every parent's heart and probably some who aren't parents.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

What if it was one of the sapper kids from Vietnam?  Do those kids count?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#46]
My own face after got ran over by a car.  I was riding my bike to school when a truck came out of a parking lot and knocked me over.  When I got to the emergency room the left side of my face started to swell, then I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror [B)].

Lost the use of my left eye because of this, but I did get to hold the pretty nurse's hand, though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Sorry if I brought anybody down with my post... that was certainly not the intention.  Thanks to all the folks who replied with words of encouragement (thanks Muzzlebreak-I will).  I'm fairly new to ar15 but I've already posted quite a bit and really like the people here so I don't want to turn people off.

I want to also say that in spite of my personal demons, I'm certainly not callous to the other things in this thread.  Never judge another man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.

In the spirit of the thread, my wife's a trauma/ICU nurse and she told me the worst thing she ever saw was a guy that came in after a car wreck where he had run into the back of a tow truck.  That big ball/hook thing lodged in the front of his skull.  Needless to say, he died.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sorry if I brought anybody down with my post... that was certainly not the intention.  Thanks to all the folks who replied with words of encouragement (thanks Muzzlebreak-I will).  I'm fairly new to ar15 but I've already posted quite a bit and really like the people here so I don't want to turn people off.
View Quote

I think you would have to work pretty hard to do that...  What you posted was appropriate considering the title, though what you posted certainly topped anything else I read by far.  After reading this thread, I feel fortunate that the most gut wrenching thing I have ever seen was a raccoon that I blew the entrails out of that just wouldn't die.  I couldn't get in close enough for a head shot and took body shots instead.  That poor thing dragged it's guts for a long way and it tore me up to see it suffer.  I thought it was rabid because it was wandering about in broad daylight acting as if it was drunk and I had to protect my two young nephews that like to play outside.  I felt horrible and I was shaking badly as I have never inflicted so much pain on another creature simply because I wasn't a good enough shot.  I learned a lot from that and I will not repeat that again if possible...
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#50]
... Me?

... Nothing Shocking

... Not to be confused with [b]Janes Addiction[/b] - [i]Nothings Shocking[/i]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top