Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 3:05:08 PM EDT
The site has changed!

See what happens when you get a girlfriend and get out more. I have miss everyone and all of the fun I use to have for hours on end here.

I have been on here once in three months. I have had severe withdraw as well. I just find spending time wirh her all night is a tad better than my laptop.

I have got to brag on her!

I met Jennifer at work. She use to work in the hospital that we have a histology lab in Lexington.
It has been a fast moving relationship so far. We met in late Sept. and last month I asked her to move in with me. She did, and got a job here in Danville as well.

Ok, Now hold on...She LOVES shooting! YES I HIT THE JACKPOT WITH HER! My friend got his Form 4 back in his M16 on Saturday and we took it out for a test drive on Sunday. Well, Jennifer shot it and now she wants me to buy one for us. Oh God, thank you![:)] She also shot his G3 as well in auto. She now wants my M1A and my SBR Colt AR. I think she is more excited about the suppressor that I am wating on for it and the suppressed .22 upper for it.

This one is a keeper for sure. I even bought her a Rem.870 Express 18" w/extended mag tube for her Christmas gift. She seen it in the gun shop and fell in love with it. So I knew what I had to do. I bought all of my weapons as they bit me in the stores. She had the same look in her eyes as I have had.

Well, I have to go due to her being home in a few and I don't want her to know what I got her for Christmas. BTW I wraped the shotgun box so that it looks like an adult sized scooter (thanks to old fedx tubes and mailers taped to it). She is confused by the look of it. Yes, it was a bugger to wrap too.

I'll be back to check up on this post as soon as I can.

Merry Christmas to all! Hope santa is good to all of you too.

Greg
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I love reading stuff like this, just warms my heart all over.  Well, its looks like it is a match made in heaven.  Treat her well and she will treat you well. Buy her flowers for her birthday, and send it to her work so that all of co-workers can marvel at her new boyfriend. Life doesn't get any better than this. Lots of people have looked for years to find the perfect mate.  I wish you well in the new aspect in your life.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Now bring her to the convention!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=25

You aren't that far!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Greg! Wondered where you got off to. Wouldn't ya' know chasin a woman! Congrat's, sounds like a good one!

Did you go the Creek?

I would tell you "Merry Christmas" but, sounds like you already got your present! [:)]

[size=1]Merry Christmas to ya' [/size=1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Whew.....I'm back for a few.

She is off to work now.

Well, today was hummmm let's say it was our first trip to the range without the guns...[:)]

Well worth the wait! I guess we have a bit of "old school" in us.

I have a couple of pics of her shooting the M16 last Sunday but they are not the best at seeing her. I will get a few made in the next few days or so. I will then try to get them on here with her blessings only.

GNB,I will look into the convention trip but we are doing a FL trip on the week of the 14th next month. We are going to Clermont,Olando and St.Petersburg. Cash is a tad tight for that.

AR308and223, We did make it to the creek last Oct. She wants us to camp out all weekend long on the next shoot. It may not be a bad deal due to the hour drive home and back the next day. Merry Christmas? Yea, I think it came early for me this time around.

I think this gal may be the one to steal my heart forever.

Greg
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Man I love reading stuff like this, just warms my heart all over.  Well, its looks like it is a match made in heaven.  Treat her well and she will treat you well. Buy her flowers for her birthday, and send it to her work so that all of co-workers can marvel at her new boyfriend. Life doesn't get any better than this. Lots of people have looked for years to find the perfect mate.  I wish you well in the new aspect in your life.  
View Quote

Gosh darn gee golly !  That's awfully warm for a full fledged "Warlord."   Sheeeet even your advice is good.
Is it gettin pretty near Christmas ?
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#7]
You traitor...you just can't stop coming to the site because of a new women.  You'll know if she's the one for you if she lets you surf here all the time!!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You traitor...you just can't stop coming to the site because of a new women.  You'll know if she's the one for you if she lets you surf here all the time!!!
View Quote

She will let me surf here anytime that I want(I think). She loves to hog the computer when I try to get on.[:(] So I have been keeping the puter shut down and she doesn't have the password for the IPS that I have. But I have a feeling that will change in time. All she will have to do is bat her eyes at me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top