Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 6:59:34 AM EDT
Never order from these guys!!! I ordered 10 Orlite mags from Forrest Co. way back in mid October, the guy on the phone is courtious when I call and place the order and says they will get them out this week.
 So I wait 3weeks thinking they're behind on orders because of all the panic buying after 9/11. I give them a call to ask if they could check on my order and was given the runaround BLAH BLAH BLAH will ship this week BLAH BLAH. Well to a make long story short they charged my card, haven't sent me any magazines and I'm fucking pissed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 2 items from them and was told both were in stock.  One was a really small and lite object that I could have picked up for the same price at a gun show, the other was large and heavy.  Almost 2 months later the smaller object shows up while being charged the full shipping price for both items.  The large item didn't show up, just a note saying they didn't have any but no indication if they were back ordering it or what.  So the result is with the full shipping price paid, the small item cost twice as much as it would have at a gun show and took 2 months to show up.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Forrest Co. is notoriously shitty to deal with. They have been bad news for years.

Here's a little FYI, don't deal with Paragon either!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Old news my friend old news!
View Quote
...DITTO.....this guys obviously very new or he would have known that.FUKE THEM ..call th CC company stop payment!..its that simple[;)]you never recieved anything.....right?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I am amazed each time I open up SGN and there's forrest bigass ad.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Why is it with all the insanely bad publicity they get as well as the cancelled orders etc etc. they are still in business?? Are the people running it independently wealthy or are they just keeping everyones money?? Any other buss. would be out of buss. by now....
BrenLover
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#7]
BTT because Forrest Co. still sucks ass!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Never again.
Years ago when they were in CA (10 miles from home) I ordered some magazines them and a FAL kit from DSARMS IL.
I got the kit, assembled the rifle before I got the magazines. When they arrived I refused to accept them. They charge my CC for handling.
NEVER AGAIN.

Their service is only matched by Sportsman Steel Safes. Another local outfit that violates the law of physics, they can blow and suck at the same time.

ACK
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never again.
Years ago when they were in CA (10 miles from home) I ordered some magazines them and a FAL kit from DSARMS IL.
I got the kit, assembled the rifle before I got the magazines. When they arrived I refused to accept them. They charge my CC for handling.
NEVER AGAIN.

Their service is only matched by Sportsman Steel Safes. Another local outfit that violates the law of physics, they can blow and suck at the same time.

ACK
View Quote

Maybe I don't really understand what you are saying, but personally I don't see anything wrong with a company charging a restocking/handling fee on somebody that just changes their mind on a purchase. I can understand if they took and extremely long time and you had called and canceled, but to just refuse the shipment I can see their point.

If it were my business I probably would have charged you too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Do they have web address? If they do...how bout a flood of "disgruntled" customers from AR15...see what happens..

So whats the e-addy??

I'm in,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top